OpenboxS10HD PVR

[email protected]

Registered
My S10HD PVR has a problem when the power is switched on it shows on but does not boot up and no functions work.Can anybody help solve the problem thanks.

just4fun2

Registered
Nothing to configure, just put the null modem cable, start the soft & power on the STB, then, choose the Fw to upload, don´t forget to program also the bootloader at same time;)

[email protected]

Registered
The firmware upgrade created unable to boot up or power recycle issue,i understand then the only way to recover it is by using serial RS232 port.Can somebody help with this issue please thanks

Jean Lynce

Registered
TP pg

openbox s10 channles list sky mexico 58 west enjoy

Freiend i intall the tp progr.58w. style scramble tell me please what server & file you need for the openbox s10.i have the server for 110 119west for my openbox s10 work good tell me if the same server worcking 58w if yes tell me how thanks

paw123uk

Donating Member
s10

silly questins but is cable null modem or maybe straight through also not sure if same as other boxes but with my old humax had to start upload on pc then turn stb off and on then it would pick up straight away cant tell u on my openbox as havnt used serial if still not work i think box faulty is this same box we discussed before

[email protected]

Registered
Cable

The cable is from USB to RS232 with a female adaptor
"Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm Port" PL-2303H/HX/X version chip
I also used the openbox S9 upgrade tool v2.0.0.0
My pc os is Windows7 Ultimate.