the decoder stays in booting

SKEW2010

Registered
Greetings friends, here asking for your help, I have a premium HD, firm.0.9.5308 had then occurred to me to improve the functions get e2, but it seems that at the time of installation errors and a Cometi now is that the box is left on booting, I tried the reflash emergency and I worked, I've also tried to put as rescue Jazup and pressing V + I have not negative, I do not take internet, does not recognize pendrive when you turn the box only display brand in the power ... booting :mad:and there is no longer to do any know where I can find the bootloader file .. thanks

SKEW2010

Registered
hello friends, an affectionate and great respect for the members of this important forum: D, here back to tratr to solve my problem, I got a new premium card and take the Sun deco runs at startup, put it in the again and methylene premium Rti. E2 v1.2, then take this card and return it to Sun deco runs at startup, you connect the TV and even gives me black screen, I saw that showed some movement with lines that go down, then try this day to connect to the network but not yet grabs and the Internet, try the corn and the jazup v.2.0 and showed nothing, according to what I saw I dare to conclude that the stay-at-deco think I can still boot rescartarlo not find it, please, I really do not think this pprestigioso not exist for people who have been in this situation and who have resolved : Eek:.. thanks for your attention and help they can provide .. otherwise, I'm in Venezuela, South America, here you can see the premium channels .... thanks again instaladole E2: Confused:

Chrissopl

Registered
Here is a few words how you can solve booting problem:

1) Stay away form strange cables and jtags :) and don't buye anything :)
2) Remove from Azbox motherboard SSD disk (DOM)
3) try to boot your Azbox - now instead of "booting..." you will see your IP addres :)
4) use Jazup 2.4 to upload original bootloader :)
5) after reboot (display disk error) turn off your Azbox and put SSD disk back to motherboard
6) put USB stick with original firmware (patch.bin) and turn your Azbox on
7) first format aplication area and then install :)

Now you can try to install whatever you want :)

deffc0n

Registered
You must only 2 way because your boot sector is corrupted.
First is JTAG and second desolder flash and programming good dump.

BR

calhordas

Registered
crash problem HD

Hi guys

friend of mine brought me is device to have a look at, aparently he ended up bying one of this even told him to buy the real deal Dreambox800-se or a Ipbox.. but no.. he ended up buying this piece of sheit..

first things first

he was using old firmware from what he told me original version then he decided to upgrade to a newer ver 0.9.5309
original also.. aparently that did not go well after reboot

device did not work ever again, it crashes, no HDMI, no IP.

So first things first i checked the h/w and everything seems fine,

powered up the device the we have a stoped disk image on the left corner of the VDF display completely frozen and a Network cable image on top of the DISK image and thats it nothing else... no BOOT or BOOTING or any other kind of info on the display... sometimes after a few reboots on the powemains we get some WHITE Lists on the VDF display sometimes 2 other times 4 ..

i have attached some pics..

i completely freezes, i have disconected the HDD internal, i have disconected the tunner, the DOM DISK to see if something else would come up, but no nothing changes the same info..

so i though i will try to format a PENDRIVE and try to update a new firmware..

so i did formate fat32 and inserted patch.bin firmware and powered up.. after 40 seconds we get a USB menu for upgrading firmware which will be posted on the pic attached, but i cannot select any of the 4 options, it completely freezes i cannot use the remote, or the buttons on the receiver case to select option1 update firmware via USB.. so

my question is, as anyone had the same problem, is it fixable or not ?

azbox2.jpg

azbox1.jpg

azbo3.jpg