can someone help me ?

gragmcc

Registered
hi i am new to this i got my skybox s10 the other day i have flashed it and i cant seem to get the cccam to work it says off line all the time i dont understand why can someone help thanks :)

nickman9271

Registered
i also need some help

i received an openbox s9 from china but it won't give any picture to scart or rca . i turn it on it writes "on" at the display , next " boot " , next two dashes " - - " and thats it . no responce to buttons or the remote .
any suggestions ? it is supposed to have a genuine serial . :mecry:

paw123uk

Donating Member
openbox

i have this box supposed to have 4 dashes but have u tried v format button and also make sure you have batteries for remote right way round as i got this wrong first time round because i assumed that battery bottom go to spring in remote and they dont

paw123uk

Donating Member
openbox

try pressing tv/stb buton display should read "R U" if it does then i think box ok and issues else where

nickman9271

Registered
no resonce either way , but i can fhash it with serial interface and tried many firms . and still nothing . no luck with usb . it must be defective and i should ask for a replacement .
thanx anyway for the replays mates .

[email protected]

Registered
Hi i am Donald i have the s9hd pvr and bought the s10hd pvr but this one the menu is all in Chiness so i used the dump files from the s9 to upgrade by usb but now the s10 only switches on and cannot bootup can somebody help please.

planko

Registered
Hi i am Donald i have the s9hd pvr and bought the s10hd pvr but this one the menu is all in Chiness so i used the dump files from the s9 to upgrade by usb but now the s10 only switches on and cannot bootup can somebody help please.

Pls upgrade via PC to STB with RS232
use 040411 FW or 201010 FW
Hope this working:thum: