how do you know your not buying an s9 clone

linux geek

Registered
hi folks

I'm considering buying one of these as a second box at home. they look to be lots for about £65 on ebay just wondered how you could tell if your getting a clone.

and if you get a clone what are the work arounds are required to stop the s9 been bricked

HackTheNet

Registered
Where to get the receiver to such low prices? On ebay I think the only more expensive. Where is the cheapest price for the box is also shipping to Germany?

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
i would say they are all clones there is so many versions of the same box s10, sky box, HD box etc! etc! all badged with different names, i have seen them on the site where i get my DM800se clone.

linux geek

Registered
i would say they are all clones there is so many versions of the same box s10, sky box, HD box etc! etc! all badged with different names, i have seen them on the site where i get my DM800se clone.

lots of different sellers on ebay for £65

sounds like what I was thinking that they are all clones one way or another

Ill re-phrase the question a little what checks are needed to ensure the firmware will not brick the box when loaded.

thanks

geek

hussam64

Registered
dear all:
i think its cloned one with this price.
the question now how can you deal with your cloned reciever,i mean,which recent firmware can be used,which way you can use sharing.
thanks