CCcam "login"

tamieiro

Registered
Hello,

I have an S10 with the latest firmware (and already tried various recent Firmw with same result), but after configuring the server and CCcam with user / passw (I only have one line eg: C:server port_nr USER PASSW) the channels are always "scrambled" and on Manage CCcam.cgf menu after activate and reboot only can see "Login" ...
Why?
It was briefly "online" but not for long and returned to this. Already put the openox IP in DMZ on the router, but it seems the CCcam not want to boot! sometimes it jump to online for brief times...
Also I can Ping openbox no problem, but cannot be sure if it can have access to iternet because there is no way to test it.

Please help!

Last edited:

tharunam

Registered
I believe it has to be N: and not C:

below is an example of what a line should look like

N: xxxx.xxxxxxxx.net vvvv abcd gonenow 61 03 40 34 45 40 69 70 98 71 23 41 21 34

The last part is the dss key for the site.

Hope this helps.. :thum::thum::thum:

marjanen

Registered
I believe it has to be N: and not C:

below is an example of what a line should look like

N: xxxx.xxxxxxxx.net vvvv abcd gonenow 61 03 40 34 45 40 69 70 98 71 23 41 21 34

The last part is the dss key for the site.

Hope this helps.. :thum::thum::thum:

Yeah, IF the line is not cccam. N: for Newcamd and C: for cccam -line...

sven2910

Registered
hi there,
i don´t have a openbox myself, but i know the problem very well from myself. the problem is on the server side, not on yours. when it shows only short login ok, than another person use already this cline with your username an passwort. hope this helps.