Vu + SOlo BH image 1.4.6 full backup

mudassar

Registered
Dear all,

Please guide how i can make full backup of my vu solo as full including all plugins cams and image? i want to get USB version backup.waiting. thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
You need to mount your USB stick first.

Press the Green then yellow button. Look through the addons downloads for script downloads.

Download the USB backup script install and reboot.

Now with your USB stick formatted to fat32 and connected to one of the rear usb ports press the Green then Blue button and highlight USB Backup and then press OK.

Your backup will start.

Ferret

mudassar

Registered
Dear Ferret,

I tried and everything was done properly. i saw on VU when script was finshed and it was finshed normally. but when i connect USB on my laptop an checked and couldnt see any backup folder there. Please advise.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Ferret,

I tried and everything was done properly. i saw on VU when script was finshed and it was finshed normally. but when i connect USB on my laptop an checked and couldnt see any backup folder there. Please advise.

You can not retrieve the backup that way mate you have to FTP into the VU navigate to /media/usb/backup and you'll find it in there.

mudassar

Registered
Hi Ferret,

I checked and see two folder with date name and can not find inside them. one has more floder with name vusolo ad other is empty. pls advise what i can do more... i went throuh all steps exactly wht you had tld me.thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
OK try location usb1 usb2 if those are available on your image the location depends on the stick mounting address.

If not then format the stick mount and set the paths again, re download the usb backup script and try angain.

Ferret