best image for et9000???

cro69

Registered
is it easy to set up oscam into it? i couldnt find the hd freaks image!!

Last edited:

bassethound

Registered
Vix image 2.2 is now out for the et9000 make sure yoy do a online update after installation

plus it now has the blindscan drivers installed and working

bassethound

Registered
getting to many GS on EGAMI 1.0 ET-9000 at the moment to recommend it yet if they can fix this in the next release it could be a really good image

cro69

Registered
ive tried all these images except the new Egami image all have same problem!!!all have very high ecm times when useing oscam!!!is there a fix for this as im at my wits end as to how to lower the times.:confused::(

bassethound

Registered
ive tried all these images except the new Egami image all have same problem!!!all have very high ecm times when useing oscam!!!is there a fix for this as im at my wits end as to how to lower the times.:confused::(

You will find that you get higher ecm times for oscam on the et9000 compared to say a Vu+ it must be a hardware/software issue reading cards

have you tried setting up oscam on another box in your house

Robxxx7

Registered
No GS here with Egami, a very good image and the best one i've tried yet, don't be scared off from trying it

cro69

Registered
ok i uploaded egami image yesterday got the oscam working internally to myself but couldnt get it to work and send to my other 4 boxes in my house!! i cant understand why its pretty straight forward in the other images but this one a little different can someone please explain as to how to set it up properly?:confused::confused:

cro69

Registered
You will find that you get higher ecm times for oscam on the et9000 compared to say a Vu+ it must be a hardware/software issue reading cards

have you tried setting up oscam on another box in your house
can you set up a smargo on one of these? and whats the reader script look like for a smargo in this box? and what image is best for it?:confused: im really dissappointed in this box so much hype about it and its proveing to be a dud at least with oscam side of things anyway!!:(:(