CCcam 2.1.1 on AzBox HD (chat)

[unregistered]

Registered
Tried still not working, i have put in a active cline, whats this thing about incumbascamd? i dont have that installed so could this be the prob.

PLease anyone back their 'EMU' directory up for me and upload or email(take ur cfg out). please!

gorski

Registered
What Incubus? Where did you see it in post no. 10?!?:confused: It has nothing to do with it...

The CCcam for DreamBox is ready to be used in AZbox HD, guys... The development will go on, no doubt but for now we have the priviledge to test the first version, thanx to a few guys who figured out how to make it all "compatible"...

Please, download the file from here:

Originally Posted by kanber_kav
http://www.mediafire.com/?izmdrz2qlnm

cccam file and script

More info is on Satdudez...

Now...

I bet there are some non-IT people on this forum, who are not too familiar with Linux etc.

I bet a few will need some simple, straight-forward, detailed and more or less step-by-step advice, how to use the complete package that K_K put up in this thread... So... Here is how I did it...

Following The_Ripper's great work and advice, I used K_K's version of T_R's files, and I installed the package like so:

1) I downloaded cccam-azbox-2.1.1 [= "emu.rar"] archive from K_K's post.

2) I decompressed it by right clicking on it [using 7zip -> "Extract here"]. I got EMU folder and in it 2 sub-folders:

-libs
-OpenXCAS

2a) I went into the libs folder and edited CCcam.cfg to put the details of my peer's server, as advised in the file itself [added this line under #C: line in the file]:

C: peer.DynDNS.something port username pass

2b) I went into OpenXCAS folder and edited the following files [in order to make them correspond to what I have in my AZbox HD, so you need to do the same in accordance with your setup]:

-module.seq [this one is a must]

dvbapiCAS
#MboxCAS
#mgcamd
#incubusCamd
#CCcamCAS
#MultiCAS
#newcs
#SCDXCas
-openxcas.conf [I am told this one isn't a must but I did it anyway... ;)]

[modules]
count = 7
active_auto = true
active_1 = dvbapiCAS
active_2 = MboxCAS
active_3 = incubusCamd
active_4 = MultiCAS
active_5 = CCcamCAS
active_6 = mgcamd
active_7 = newcs

[module_1]
name = dvbapiCAS
path = EMU/OpenXCAS/dvbapiCAS
daemon = emu_module
version = 0.1

[module_2]
ap= Yes
name = MboxCAS
daemon = mbox_module
wait=13 sec
version = 0.6_10

[module_3]
name = incubusCamd
path = EMU/OpenXCAS/incubusCamd
daemon = incubusCamd.sh
version = 0.55

[module_4]
name = MultiCAS
daemon = emu_module
version = 1.57D-4T11-6B

[module_5]
name = CCcamCAS
daemon = cccam_module
version = 1.00
api=No
wait =10sec

[module_6]
name = mgcamd
daemon = mgcamd
version = 1.32
# argument = -a 3

[module_7]
name = newcs
daemon = newcs
argument = -nd
version = 1.6
xcasapi = FALSE
3) I used FileZilla to FTP to my AZbox HD receiver and copied the lib folder into the folder EMU, then went into it and gave rights, i.e. CHMOD -> 755 to all the files inside.

4) Then, I copied the content of the OpenXCAS folder from my HDD into the AZbox HD OpenXCAS folder. I went into the folder itself and gave CHMOD to 755 to the module and .sh file.

5) I didn't even have to reboot, I just restarted all the EMUs [via the Fast Forward button -> yellow button], then just the dvbapiCAS with the OK button.

It worked!:thum::thum::thum::clapping:

JUST DO AS DESCRIBED - CAREFULLY!!!

IT WORKS!!!

Good luck!

Last edited:

Mr Cool Span

Registered
So if i get my self a AB IPBox 910HD i can use thins on the orginal software and run CCcam cs ?

I have to ask becures i have a db800 but miss the mediacenter

Thanx

gorski

Registered
Why? You can't see my link, to the "How to"?!? Or you can't download my "Alternative guide"? Or you can't read?!? Or maybe you just can't be bothered searching?:rolleyes:

curtlyb

Registered
does anyone know of a good plugin that can show my connection status as CCcaminfo doesn't seem to work with this installation ???

cheers in advacne for any help

C

hakizu

Registered
Same here because only way to know ur info is via web browser IP:16001..Something in box would be great as well.

Sergio-PL

Registered
Maybe just add localhost:16001 to the web browser. I think it's ok.
Building special menus for plugins might be unclear for begginers and hard to maintain for software developers.
Plugin is plugin - All have to follow the same rules, in other way no-one would be able to maintain it.

gorski

Registered
Sorry, but that is just not correct - look at Mbox Control Centre or Mbox Manager... Done for many platforms, even, no just one...

So, I agree, we need a better monitoring tool, similar to Kanber_Kav's CCcam control plug-in... ;)

tx0

Registered
does anyone know of a good plugin that can show my connection status as CCcaminfo doesn't seem to work with this installation ???

cheers in advacne for any help

C

ccaminfo wont run cause of segfault.
it misses some library 'libnano-X.so'

AZBox[CCcaminfo]$ ldd CCcaminfo
libnano-X.so => not found
libgcc_s.so.1 => /lib/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x2aaee000)
libc.so.0 => /lib/libc.so.0 (0x2ab3a000)
ld-uClibc.so.0 => /lib/ld-uClibc.so.0 (0x2aaa8000)

AFAIK libnano exists in 2032 firmware version.

Last edited:

spirou832

Registered
Cccam 2.1.1 working on my AZBOX HD, but now I want to upgrade to Cccam 2.1.2, trying to change in EMU/lib CCcam.mipsel by the last version 2.1.2 but without success, any idea ?

AZBOX HP Premium - 0.9.3281 - Cccam 2.1.1

LilleMama

Registered
stick to 2.1.1 i guess its compiled for AZbox , if 2.1.2 was working / compiled you would find it in AZbox section !

george664

Registered
I want so spent to CCcam 2.1.1 Does you must first pass through the server of Alsatian origin in CCcam? And then spend the CCcam 2.1.1?

L

louis

AZBOX HD

hello mates how many packers can u put on AZBOX HD with cccam because l hear there was only used to work with one packer at the time.is it working like the dream box now with the lastes software.because l am asking u this because l would like to buy one.l went some of your mind