Nagra 3 The pirate card is called Centaurus (EUROPE)

philippe146

Registered
Nagra 3 The pirate card is called Centaurus (EUROPE)

Quote: The new Nagravision system used by European suppliers of pay TV (TVCabo, D, Premiere, Unitymedia) Nagra 3 has been hacked. Rumors circulated in the German-speaking forums said the new Nagravision system used by European suppliers of pay TV (TVCabo, D, Premiere, Unitymedia) Nagra 3 has been hacked. The pirate card is called Centaurus. The new RSA Card on the market. It will be hot and PRIMARY NAGRA 3 decipher. That means that two suppliers are as entschlüsselbar. D plus Spain and Germany Premiere, and Premiere Star. Unfortunately, impossible both a card file to write. Verschlüssellungen use different providers.

Therefore, the ULC's 2 files found. Example: (Primärcard_dplus_28.09.200 (Primärcard_pdps_17.10.200 The shipper is able to process the files. Loader and files are stored in the 43.Kalenderwoche released. The cards are from the 42nd Week available. The card 2 times profit is 149, - Euro. For larger quantities please contact the dealer discounts. publish this post now, so you have a Planning security. To start the action, which is to call Apple Week 40 maps at various stores the card to one of 119 euros Specifications:

ISO 7816 Smartcard Flash: 72 kB Eeprom: 72 kByte Crypto: Yes (RSA) Protokoll: T0, T1, TE Language: ASM, © [email protected] MHZ Programmierbar Smartmouse MIT und anderen ProgBee Centaurus Programmern original OS was also launched CARD NEPTUN - new card is nagra3 Consider the efforts have been made to implement the keys to the EMU in a sofcam Nagra3 once totally change providers Nagra3. TVCabo Nagra 3 cards hacked. Confirmed. Maybe not a full hack but can confirm Cabo Nagra 3 (rom142) moscs card Output and I can confirm that. OK. New MOSC cards can not guarantee that they will work for more than 60 days due to a change in the way of Cape now updates the package. In fact there is no guarantee how long, they have not completed the exchange and could be a revision update around the Conner for the new cards or some secret function that has not been activated yet. So it's not a complete hack. Just a trick at the time that gives access to all channels of Cape including video on demand. Results for Software Nagra 3 TV ... SpeedDownloads Download Cracked * 1421KB/s994 Times TV Cabo Nagra 3 Software Full Version * 1777KB/s666 Times TV Cabo Nagra Software 3 (February 2008) * 680KB/s589 Times TV Software Nagra 3 ISO * 916KB/s894 Times Cape

FACTS: No trustees to now work with Nagravision 3 original cards or fly with the new firmware. Mirage models: sft-2000, sci-5110 and 8000 (Complex method but works). AZbox models: S710 - GA, S710 - GB, ST710 - GA and ST710 - GB. Mvision 9085 net and USB models. to those who know that (hackers) have been able to enter the target and read it, and allegedly already apparent and are experiencing the Nagra 3 in the famous DreamBox receiver, so, that is three to Nagra in europe, is his last checkmate, Nagra 3 cards hacked confirmed TV Cabo Nagravision 3 = Rom140 D = Rom 180 TV Cabo Dreambox Nagravision 3: Prov ID: 005644 Prov Key: 00 HEX Index Keys: 978496B1C753425C5A45B04F1 F549407 The Spanish ROM language is something better protected the Portuguese. At least 142 had some reference to ST Microelectronics, and therefore could know the manufacturer. In 180 the Spanish do not have this issue. Even so, the researcher thinks Luso (for the design of the contacts of the card, he said, identical to those of old known as Funcard, titanium, etc..) This is a model of Atmel It has already been read in various forums, and according to reports from research groups Portuguese TV has been hacked out for DreamBox and already there for that bin deco in europe! ... finally! and the latter company to the Devil pcmcia cam in the near diabloteam pulled solutions for new rom NAGRA3 Nagravision

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
No problem or harm done friend it is the "Hack Rumors" section after all :)

We are all hoping that this hack (N3) appears :D

Saga Lout

Registered
sorry guys just seen it thought i would post it

Don't worry about it Philippe. Your not the first and you won't be the last to pick up one of these rogue Copy/Paste's from the net!

The problem is that your post will now be posted on other forums and the rumour will spread once again!

I expect in two years time somebody will be posting C/P's about the Zebra card! It's much the same thing, I suspect! Lol!

Saga Lout

Registered
Let's get on thing straight, even if Nagra 3 is cracked or cracked in the future, the new files for whatever Stb will never become available for general use!

In North America, Dish Network and EchoStar have systematically pursued and shut down, some with big fines/imprisonment , forums that have published files and Stb Manufacturers that have allowed their Stb's to be used for the purposes of illegally viewing Dish and Bell channels.

I can't see any Owner of a Satellite Forum laying themselves open to prosecution or indeed an importer of Receivers!

Maybe I will be proved wrong but sadly, I very much doubt it!

:mecry::mecry: