Hi all solo + cyfra+ problem

teeshq

Registered
Hi all i have some problem whit cyfra + smartcart i was install last VTI + Ccam 2.1.4 and the chanels are still black cart is put chip down into first smartcart slot(conax). any ideas

greet Tees

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Never had that card mate. But i do know it needs activating something CCcam is not always capable of. If you have a Conax cam and a receiver you can use the cam in the activate it in that then CCcam should be OK.

Ferret

cycloxit

Registered
Never had that card mate. But i do know it needs activating something CCcam is not always capable of. If you have a Conax cam and a receiver you can use the cam in the activate it in that then CCcam should be OK.

Ferret

Hi not 100% sure about the conax cam since cyfra use aston cams which are seca.

Hope that helps

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Hi all i have some problem whit cyfra + smartcart i was install last VTI + Ccam 2.1.4 and the chanels are still black cart is put chip down into first smartcart slot(conax). any ideas

greet Tees

Cyfra + is suitable in Seca, you will not work with module Conax

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi not 100% sure about the conax cam since cyfra use aston cams which are seca.

Hope that helps

Sorry i miss understood your reference to Conax.

The card will need activating though. im just not sure if CCcam will handle it. Try it in a seca cam if possible. Activate it ans then im sure CCcam will use it.

Ferret

teeshq

Registered
Hi all problem solved thats was not software problem i was open box and wire from reader do mainboard was unplug lol(some small Korean hands forgot about this)