official cablecom card and dreambox

soleil123

Registered
Hi,

I have a dreambox and an official cablecom card (Swiss cable). I also have mgcamd+newcs. but the dreambox doesnt show any channels. Does any one know how to configure the dreambox to make it work with cablecom card?

MaarbCH

Registered
:mecry: as far as i know it is not possible. The CC DigiCard is a Card and a CAM. it requires CI+ to work. there is no CI+ dbox or pc-slot:mecry:

..you would have either to make a slot "accepting" CI+ CC DigiCard CAM or make the CC Card working in a other CAM :confused::confused:

...and again since it is a "swiss problem", i don't think the "DigiCard of CC" is available somewhere else, the community will, and therefore the possibilities to make this happen, be limited.

it will take some time...

peace

Last edited:

xXTomXx

Registered
i think the cc-card is paired to the receiver, so its not possible to use it in another then the original-receiver.

MaarbCH

Registered
i think the cc-card is paired to the receiver, so its not possible to use it in another then the original-receiver.

i think were are taking about the "CC DigiCard". available for CHF 99.- in stores...

AND

yes it is paired, the card and the cam. as the reciver...

bellof

Registered
yes then its possible!
its the same system like polsat,digital plus(nagra 1810) and digitv use!

you need your personal box and rsa key to get it work!
then everything will be fine

bellof

Registered
out of order is good:D:D!

you can make dump of firmware of your originalreceiver!
or you can use very expensive equipment to get these keys!
but thats not all,some of the programms you have to use with it are NP!

so only the polish guy can help!
but its how xxtom says!
hes out of order,that means that he´s unfortunately in jail!:D

but have a look at the picture and you will see paired cards will work if you have Box&RSA keys!

MaarbCH

Registered
that seem to be my goal...

..and it think hhe isn't... on other forums it say they had to release him....(reliable sources)

but ONE guy?

bellof

Registered
maybe this could help you!
its for extraction out of polsat-cam!
it´s FAQ from the jailed guy!

please don´t get crazy if you read all that!
seems to be very tricky

soleil123

Registered
I have read the documents and think I now understand how to extract the keys from my card. I will post the keys shortly (i will probably need about 10 or 20 minutes for this so please be patient)

MaarbCH

Registered
your keys can´t be used by the other guys!
every card(cam,resi) has his own BK!

as fas as i know it means you would have to get the rsa and the bk out of the CAM?

is there ANY chance to get that?..i understand how to get those kes out of a box, but out of a CAM?:confused: