vu + solo

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
VTI is the only real contender mate from a choice of Power Of Dream AFF and VTI it has to be VTI.

Poor group support on the Solo to be honest.

Ferret

pesar

Registered
Puzzeled with Cccam

Hi,
I've got vti and Ccam2.1.4 on my solo, can't watch anything apart from FTA! Tried different clines with no luck! I was told to check the set up by browsing http://IP:16001/servers. This never worked, I couldn't open the page, any clue what could be wrong?
Cheers,

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
It could be your router blocking ports.

Open the port CCcam is using in your router default is 12000

Ferret

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
hi guys
i used VTI and crashed any help pls???

Have you tried powering off and then on ?

If your still crashed i guess the last thing you did crashed it maybe you installed a incompatible skin or some thing like that.

Unfortunately its easier to re flash than to try find the problem

Ferret

noral

Registered
hi thanks for the reply, i am triyng to install a different image with usb but no luck when i reset with usb the led starts green and comes back to red. what you mean pls by flash it i am new to this ? thanks in forward.

noral

Registered
hi thanks , thats what i am trying when i insert the usb in the front and push the reset button on the back the stand by led on the front of the reciever starts blinks and stops imediantly this happens in half a second ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
No special image mate any image as long as your using the USB version. I use the front usb for flashing. Turn the power off pop the usn stick in then power on walk away for 10 mins and it should be flashed.

If you still can not flash it you may need to use the VTI util a null modem cable and Ethernet with the nfi version of the image of your choice.

Ferret

noral

Registered
still no luck with usb. what program i need to use comport i am trying dream up no luck ???

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Which image

General rule for the VU is a blank pass. Tell us what image you flashed and we can confirm that.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Ahh

That is one of the exceptions

pass= sifteam