where i am wrong ?

heracle

Registered
i have some problems with usb pen -1gb. Ariva @Link 200 can't see this 1gb memory, i try with all fat formats 16,32, ntfs, but no succes.back and front usb port same results.
in USER menu > MULTIMEDIA - same can't format it in ext2 file sistem. i try with 1Tb hdd in this menu and ext2 formating is fount device and ask for format.
i want to upload new patch and new oscam cfg files.b/w box coming with loaded last patch and i can see in oscam web interface.

where i am wrong ? ideas ....

heracle

Registered
try to format your usb pen with your PC first and try again

....i try with all fat formats 16,32, ntfs, but no succes.....
i try also 8gb traxdata usb stik, try with 1T hdd with files in main dir- no success. in same time if i copy picture files i can watch them from media menu , usb work in picture mode, but not in file/update mode ! box reported -No USB memory conected(fat32)

i was speek with friend tested some more units of this ariva@link200 with 3-4 models of usb memory-same situation. at ariva 100 this usb stick works.

Last edited:

netrat

Registered
just put some firmware in your usb pen and try.I think when the usb is empty your receiver can't find it.

edit:your usb must be FAT formatted before that

Last edited:

heracle

Registered
i formated usb every time in fat32, try with stored update file on it.

i try to formated under linux too, ect2, fat32- same results ariva can't see this model of usb stik ( is 2.0 usb stik ). may be this box work only with some models of usb stik.
is some normal way from ftp to upload new oscam config files to ariva?

heracle

Registered
i found how to do: in menu> multimedia > recording/downloading device > switch to USB2 ( press OK to save ) and use USB port at front panel success aplay patch. then reboot box>in menu mode press 7799 and all ok. :thum: