epg problem

patch1234

Registered
hi ,im running dream elite 1.3.3. im having trouble getting a decent epg on the 500hd ive pressed blue then red and entered dream elite epg settings and d/loaded satmate sky uk , but im only getting epg for now and next , cant get all day epg . i did have all day epg but seems to have gone back to now and next. which epg do you use and can you only use one or can you d/load a few at once . thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi mate

As well as the manual download did you enable opentv

Press blue then red then red again top option enable openTV then bottom option select where to save your epg the file path save reboot and all should be fine.

Ferret

patch1234

Registered
thanks ferret sorted now , i didnt realise i need to reboot from the dreambox , i was just turning off and then on from the remote and this wasnt good enough , once i turned off and on using button on front of box all is back to normal . thanks again for your help , is it possible to download more than one epg provider , for if you have a motorised dish or is the satmate sky uk ok for this ? thanks

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Yes mate you can download more than one i do just make sure if your using the timed epg download you leave enough time between each provider so it completes.

Ferret