Cccam ferguson ariva 100e?

joe6915

Registered
HI
Anyone get Cccam working on the ferguson ariva 100e?
I can connect to server but no channels clear.

tonixmurr

Registered
This firmware in skyuk *** does not work connects to the server cccam but I see the image.In d+ spain is ok.what works can be?

fipali

Registered
hi

hi mates,

i have a problem, i have a ferguson 100e hd new, but the problem is i don´t know ho i can update the firmware patch... is usb or cable nullmoden? who i can introduce the clines (cccam) ? in menu or upgrade in text format?

tks

petrik01

Registered
sky uk

SKY UK (CAID 0963 - that is SKY white card) do not work on Ariva 100 and 200. Ariva accepts only CAID 0960 and 0961 from SKY uk cards , but this cards have been withdrawn.
SKY-UK cards (CAID 0963) could be read by integrated Ariva 200 reader and device "newcamd server" (1.07b1 firmware) can share the 0963 card, but ARIVA sends CAID 0900 instead of 0963 (cccam 1.2.4 program identifies it as 0900 after N line input). If I wanted to watch SKY programs on my computer through Acamd plug-in, it worked after N line input, but I needed to force CAID 0963 in the N line of ACamd.
As I said, SKY UK CAID 0963 can be watched on Ariva 200 with the card in the internal reader, but can not be shared with another Ariva or cccam. If I shared it with Acamd on my PC, the picture jerked quite offten as on Ariva as on my dvb-s pc software DVB Dream if I watched them simultaneosly.
I found out a very strange behaviour of the Ariva 200 (1.07b1 firmware). As I described earlier Ariva do not want accept caid 0963 except one transponder where the CAID 0963 is beeing accepted as a cccam client (cccam 2.1.1 is on server side). It is 11,604/V SR 27500 (channels: Sky Premiere, Sky Premiere+1, Sky Thriller,Bio, History Channel, History+1 Channel), which are working fine. It means, Ariva has a strange small firmware error, which does not allow all another channels to accept and be decoded with CAID 0963.

vitorant

Registered
i have CCcam client
here i have the same problem
the solution i have it´s reconnect the server again

Ritx

Registered
1.07B1_patch: Ferguson ariva works very good with Cccam, just donor server has to be version 2.11 or less.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZOjxBTiAI"]YouTube - Zaping with Ferguson Ariva 100 Cccam[/ame]

echris

Registered
Hi,
My cccam server is 2.1.3, will the ariva 100e HD work with it and with the new firm A100-A200 20101126_ 2. 07B3_ patch
I want to buy it, but before i want to be sure that it will work.
Thank you very much

Al Pal

Registered
I would be very interested also.

Can the 100-200 patches be used in the 100E?

Thanks in advance.

Al

kemestri

Registered
cccam and ariva

Hi everybody, new to the forum and a newbie at cs.

i read with interest this thread on ferguson arriva.
could anybody please explain how to put a cline in the receiver.

i actually have a Iberosat 7000hd which i understand is the same as the ferguson ariva.
any help advice appreciated.