Problem with scam3.60 and Tivusat, I need help

satnsat

Registered
Hi guys I've two boxes at home one running in bedroom and the other in the living room, and I've two cards so I would see both cards in both boxes. I go to explain, in the technomate I've jazeera card witch I can see trough the CCcam so everything is ok, now on the DM800 I put scam3.60 (as I need for TVSAT otherwise won't update), and now the problem, since I put scam3.60, I can watch the card (TVSAT) on my DM800, but I can't watch jaz anymore, and on technomate I can't see TVSAT, any help appreciate please, Thanks, ciao.

planet

Registered
satnsat

good morning all ok ?
i use new cccam version 2.2.1 , on my dreambox 7020s and both jsc sports viaccess and tvsat clear good , (but tvsat don't update in new cccam 2.2.1 )
what do you have jsc local irdeto or viaccess ?
pls can you tell me what settings i need (to do in cccam.cfg) 2 update local tvsat in scam 3.60 ???
when it changes keys
rgs
planet777

Hi guys I've two boxes at home one running in bedroom and the other in the living room, and I've two cards so I would see both cards in both boxes. I go to explain, in the technomate I've jazeera card witch I can see trough the CCcam so everything is ok, now on the DM800 I put scam3.60 (as I need for TVSAT otherwise won't update), and now the problem, since I put scam3.60, I can watch the card (TVSAT) on my DM800, but I can't watch jaz anymore, and on technomate I can't see TVSAT, any help appreciate please, Thanks, ciao.

satnsat

Registered
good morning all ok ?
i use new cccam version 2.2.1 , on my dreambox 7020s and both jsc sports viaccess and tvsat clear good , (but tvsat don't update in new cccam 2.2.1 )
what do you have jsc local irdeto or viaccess ?
pls can you tell me what settings i need (to do in cccam.cfg) 2 update local tvsat in scam 3.60 ???
when it changes keys
rgs
planet777

Hi mate, with cccam2.2.1 everything is ok for me, update the card (Tivusat) and don't need anymore scam3.60, but if you use ather cccam (2.1.3/2.1.4) along this emu that you can use to watch channels (tivusat/aljazeera) you need to install scam3.59/60 then every saturday or sunday switch the cam from cccam 2.x.x to scam leave for few minutes and then switch back the cccam, by in meantime aljazeera wont work with scam, I hope that helps, ciao.

planet

Registered
ok tks , but pls can you tell us how to update with cccam2.2.1 ,
i.e what to put into cccam.cfg (i update card into original box}
my setup :-
DISABLE EMM : yes
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes

Hi mate, with cccam2.2.1 everything is ok for me, update the card (Tivusat) and don't need anymore scam3.60, but if you use ather cccam (2.1.3/2.1.4) along this emu that you can use to watch channels (tivusat/aljazeera) you need to install scam3.59/60 then every saturday or sunday switch the cam from cccam 2.x.x to scam leave for few minutes and then switch back the cccam, by in meantime aljazeera wont work with scam, I hope that helps, ciao.