I have this box with Original image, How can i back up this ?

Q-bOxHd

Registered
as title says it, i use the box with Original image and CCcam, i will like to backup the image then use it later on.

i have the box stable, and becouse it works very well i like to keep it that way, but i like to test other image to, the thing i like to do is

Backup my image so i can then test other softwares, and then i can again go back to my Original image

is there any software or tool that alowes that, i will like to make USB backup so it is easy to restare it again.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I may be wrong but i don't think there is a script available for Solo backup. I know with the VTI image you can do this so maybe the script can be ripped from that.

With no panel on the solo you would have to install via telnet if a plugin/script was available.

I hope some one proves me wrong on this, a backup script suitable for the solo with original image wouls be good.

Ferret

Q-bOxHd

Registered
Thank you Ferret, well then im giving up
Yes i install everything with telnet that i need, all im trying to do is use the Original image so i allways have the lates drivers

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Just use the VTI image mate, you can do a full backup easily and it is a good image as well.

Ferret

Q-bOxHd

Registered
I know Ferret, as i use that now :) but i will like to use Original and start learning how to do things manualy you know
is not just to use the box, but to learn and do things to with the box
anyway thank you very much for the help :)

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Problem with the solo is it is a bit under developed at the moment, what you wish to do is possible with the duo as plugins scripts etc are available as separate downloads even blue button panels are available.

Sadly as yet the solo does not have all the support of the duo.

Ferret