Thinking of buing a Spiderbox

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
Hiya,

The Spiderbox 7000 HD looks promising so I might buy one. I swifted through the technical specifications and it seems it does not support *** which Viasat among some others use. Will I be able to open *** channels if I use Diablo Cam 2.3 Light with it?

Thanks!

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
Ok, did some research and it looks like the Spiderbox 7000 doesn't have any CA slot so I ordered a 9000 HD instead. Shows how important research is before you buy, at least if you want maximum choice. Now let's keep fingers crossed the Diablo opens what the Spiderbox can't by itself. :D

probsat

Registered
Hi

When the gift expires a CI slot may prove to be very useful so a good choice for the extra few £'s

cheers

probsat

paulwlton

Registered
Spider box HD7000 up and running as of today.

Imo these boxes are a throw away after 12 months (gift expires...good business plan, the punter buys another box after 12 months with gift....everyones happy. A residual income for the spider guys and happy days for the viewer.

chafboy

Registered
my friend has just bought a spider 7000 , I will try it.
Perhaps it will be better than dreambox 800 HD.

meshydan

Registered
I thought that the spiderbox was straight forward to set up and use , let down for me only by its continual dropping of a c line. Maybe look elsewhere if you are not relying on gift.

AM556

Registered
Spider box HD7000 up and running as of today.

Imo these boxes are a throw away after 12 months (gift expires...good business plan, the punter buys another box after 12 months with gift....everyones happy. A residual income for the spider guys and happy days for the viewer.

Good news.... NO expiry of the gift :thum:

sporting2006

Registered
I thought that the spiderbox was straight forward to set up and use , let down for me only by its continual dropping of a c line. Maybe look elsewhere if you are not relying on gift.

Try to use N Lines when possible or a very good c-line server as the software only allows for a max of 3 hops but is unstable at that. Best with 1 or 2 hops only. I run my own server so i have no problem. look on the cardsharing forums for good local exchanges.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

reddishd

Registered
Gift will be replaced when the 12 months are up

even when gift xpires ,ull still b able to renew gift,

Don`t know who told you that but you realy want to get your facts right first.

A cam slot is always a good idea because you never know what is just around the corner, Or in my Shed HE he!........:thum: