Keys For Ferguson Ariva 100-200 HD

gentlesadique

Registered
I have updated my new ariva 100 with this key it doesn't clear any channel. Also I could not be able to access the secret menu inorder to change keys. pls help.

joe6pack

Registered
- access to the secret menu only in patch version fws
- initialization hidden menu: system - tv system - 7799 - red button

gentlesadique

Registered
- access to the secret menu only in patch version fws
- initialization hidden menu: system - tv system - 7799 - red button

Thank you for the response. I am just a newbie in this thing. Can you kindly give me the link to the patch. If there is anything more you think I should know, I will appreciate it. Hope I hope am not asking too much. Thank you

gentlesadique

Registered
try A100_20100713_1.06B7_patch.zip from http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=178438&page=2
First you make a backup
but there is sometimes a problem with cyclic restart after upgrade...

You are such a great person. Is ok now, but still have some question. The AUTOROLL in Nagra menu is off. I tried to put it on but is not responding. Also, there is no channel that is clearing, even the Thor. Anything else I should do?

Thank you

hurlum

Registered
Transfer keys from ariva 100 to ariva120combo

Hello folks,
I have a ariva 100 with all the keys I need, legally installed. But I bought a new ariva120combo to see satelite tv in another room. I think I have tried everything now, from what I have read from various forums, but I still cannot find the possibility to transfer my keylist to my new deco. Any good advices, please!!?? :)