DM500HD and Newcamd

sag2

Registered
Hi all,
After a lot of trying my luck with CubeRevo mini HD, I have decided to switch to DM500HD which I'll buy later today.

Is there a (reliable) way using official factory image to run Cccam to connect to Newcamd server. Can anyone help/advise?

Cheers,

Sag2

Last edited by a moderator:

sag2

Registered
Thanks Ferret

Thanks Ferret for your help.

I have imaged my DM500HD with Dream Elite 1.33 last night. Installed cccam via plugin download and it's working like a charm.

Thanks for your advice.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Ahh so you went with a Team image!

Good for you best way :thum:

sag2

Registered
Now it's EPG

Hello Guys,

Though I'm quite happy with Dream Elite 1.3.3, EPG download via plugin seems a bit confusing. I'm not able to successfully download via EPG Auto download plugin for Sky UK.

Has anyone on DM500HD with Elite 1.3.3 got a similar problem?

Cheers,

torres2009

Registered
hi sag, could u explain how u`ve done the dreamelite imaging on the originl dm500hd. please provide a step by step procedure if you are ok. thanks.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Guys,

Though I'm quite happy with Dream Elite 1.3.3, EPG download via plugin seems a bit confusing. I'm not able to successfully download via EPG Auto download plugin for Sky UK.

Has anyone on DM500HD with Elite 1.3.3 got a similar problem?

Cheers,

You will need to setup the EPG in Global settings enable openepg and then you will need to enable timer download on provider epg. There you can also do a manual download of EPG

Ferret

w1w

Registered
hello ferret....i am general's friend......i have a new vu+duo
with....enigma2....

I do not know how to put the channel list that I keep with dreamset230 for vu + duo
to see if it explains how to edit the channels as dreamset and then put them in the vu + duo to accept them ....... I await your response .... thanks .....

troidor

Registered
You will need to setup the EPG in Global settings enable openepg and then you will need to enable timer download on provider epg. There you can also do a manual download of EPG

Ferret

Thanks, solved for me too:clapping: