CCcamInfo Win v1.3.1

goshob

Registered
Hi,
Here below I would like to share opinion concerning a software published by Elgeneral in the files section. Thank him for which!
First of all the file offered by the uploader is a damaged archive. Working version can be downloaded from other sites.
The most confusing is that the tool too much follows everything published by PhantomDarkSat team on 27.04.10 under the name of Ph@ntomD@[email protected] V.1.2.2.

It is obvious that both programs are almost the same and even are having the same difficulties in first time installation. I have not gone precisely through the code, but the difference is not very big. Even the interface of the new tool is several steps behind the one published by PhantomDarkSat.
I do not like to be involved in any Copyright discussions, however it will be good if the developers are more concentrated and working for improvements and making the software better. A simple and very useful suggestion can be the improvement of the Update function, for example, which is one of the week points of both the versions.
Hope the above will not be taken as an insult to anybody and can only help in developing a better software.
Thank you and please consider the above as a personal opinion only. :thum:

Last edited by a moderator: