HD CHANNELS PROBLEM

isolato

Registered
I would to ask if anybody knows about it,what is the reason and when i try to watch hd channels my receiver after 10 seconds freezes and stop working!!In sd channels the receiver works god but not so stable also as 1 or 2 times of the day stops working and i have to turn off the power to make it work again!!
Yesterday i flash the new version of dream-elite and again i had the same problem!Also when i use the youtube plugin player and tried to watch HD videos from youtube my receiver did again the same thing(this time it last for 30sec)
Does anyone of u has any ideas for what could be the problem,i mean specialy in hd i have big problem in sd i can watch for some time and after turn off when it stops working!!

This behaviour has started after 15 days i buy it!!
I have tried many images all same thing!!!

thanx in advanced

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Are you watching these channels from a legal subscription a card you own?

If not the problem maybe the server your 500 is running from. Also if you connected to a server and your using your internet connection heavily uploading and downloading this will cause the 500 to freeze and maybe lock.

If your running a subscription card and then ive no idea why this happens.

As for HD videos from youtube this could be bandwidth issues from youtube or your internet connection.

Ferret

isolato

Registered
the channels i watch are free to air for example astra 19,2 has some,also in youtube all other videos are working only in hd i have problems!!

Is there any chance for my dm to need service!!!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If they are FTA then mate it is possible that signal strength of lack of it is the problem.

If signal is good rescan if you still have glitching on FTA HA then maybe you have a fault.

Ferret

isolato

Registered
i have allready did everything,signal stength is maximun,everything are o.k!!!
I get clear image from channels when i try to watch,it's defenetly a problem,but i can't understand if is from my receiver or from the images i use!!

I have the same problem also with original image from dream multimedia!!

alfred_1

Registered
i use the hdmi cable that was included in the original box when i buy the receiver!

Thats ok then....well it looks that you might have a problem with the Box itself....I mean you have flashed different images and the problem still persists so can't see anything else myself.
Is this an 800hd or 500hd, Clone or original?

Last edited:

alfred_1

Registered
I have heard that some of these boxes seem to be giving some trouble...can't be sure if this info is correct or not, but as I said I have read this in other Forums.