prental lock for enigma2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sultansaga

Registered
Parental control patch for enigma2

I have a few feature requests for the parental control, because the current implementation is IMHO so that you can not really turn ...

First of all: What I do not like the current parental control?

1. If the sender restriction on, and indeed only makes sense if I lock a lot of channels (or vice versa), just open it, then I need to enter your PIN each time channel surfing.
This makes a "normal" use of the box almost impossible.

Improvement suggestion: You notice the pin for the duration of a session (ala session cookie) or, alternatively, for a maximum period of X hours (I would implement both).
A session is defined here as the time from an "accelerated start" to the "front-Shutdown" can either be waking up from the move / in the (deep) standby, or restart Enigma2

2. The sender restrictions have difficulty if, in addition to already existing packages cover / set. This is a double care costs, the use of bouquets is (currently not) possible.

Suggestion for improvement: The locks can be held on the transmitter level are made on Bouquet level. They will then take effect as soon as one channel of a bouquet moves to another.

3. To "Normal watching," I need at the moment) off the parental control (because of the above reasons. That means I might forget it then activate it again the next day is therefore reversed.

Improvement suggestion: See above: Session-based waiver of the parental control (one pin) input, so that then the "normal" TV is no longer einegschränkt

Along with this "improvement suggestions", I still have a few extra features that I would have liked in the parental control:

1. Distinction "Locked Mode" <-> "Free mode"
- Protect Blocked Sender / bouquets not only by PIN, but in "locked mode" completely hide, and put in all menus (timer switch, Boquet change, etc.)

2. Enlargement of the lock on recordings: recordings (and, or entire folder) can be similar to the packages are marked with a Sperrflag.
Again: In Locked mode, this will not be displayed ...

3. Enlargement of the lock on the relevant menu
Currently, only protected the Parental Control menu at the parental lock mode should also eg Plugin be prohibited installations, etc. ..
(optional): Insertion of a lock flags for plugins

4. (optional, even if it would be pretty cool): A small "User Management" for the locked mode: User / pin code to the start of a "session":
Each user of the points are 1 to 3 individually assigned.

One would then start at the box-enabled parental control, a dialog box:
1. Free mode
2. Hans-Peter
3. Cunegonde
4. Hagen

Enter to free mode, and possibly one or the other user you have a PIN, but it could also be a "default user" that does not require PIN entry, and then halt minimal permissions ...
After selecting the user will either start the service last seen (if enabled for that user), or just the first service from the first for the user shared Bouquet

And at the very end of it you could then integrate or my Kiddy timer and the daily limit, as per-user TV times ...

That would be my feature requests.

If there is one or the other fellow, I'd be willing to take the whole even in assault (for a hobby programmer, I think that alone is a too-big story).
I would implement it as a plugin, but I think a lot of things have to be directly implemented in Enigma2 to function efficiently.

this tool i download other website but i dont no how use this plugin. mean how add these files in dm 800hd any person help.

Status
Not open for further replies.