Best image?

Muchacho

Registered
Hi all,
With so many images around for the DM500HD, can anybody tell us what would be the best one and why?
I guess there is going to be different point of views here. So let's see this not as a "I-am-right-and-you-are-wrong" discussion but as a "this-is-the-best-for-me-and-this-is-why".
So what is for you the best image and why??
Thanks in advance to all.

Muchacho

Registered
Thanks to all of you guys, :clapping:
I've just received my box. Getting there. With the help of tutorials. Nothing was exactly as expected but I managed to eventually load the DreamEliteBH_DM500HD_11D.nfi
But I would like to know what to do for the box to read my card. I have ABsat integral [viaccess].
I know the box comes with a Smartcard-Reader Dreamcrypt. But I think the images allow to read viaccess. Any advice on that as well? Am I using the right for that?
Again I really want to say how greatful I am to you all for your help so far.:thum:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi mate install cccam.

With your 500hd connected to your router

Press the Green then yellow button and download CCcam 2.1.4 full and install it.

Now exit and press the blue button once highlight the common interface and with the <> buttons on your remote select CCcam then press OK

It should then read your card.

Ferret

Muchacho

Registered
Thanks for your fast answer Ferret.
I had already installed CCcam 2.1.1 as I read somewhere that after that CCcam were not that great.
Should it still work with it or do you advise me to remove CCcam 2.1.1 and replace it by 2.1.4?

Muchacho

Registered
Thanks for your fast answer Ferret.
I had already installed CCcam 2.1.1 as I read somewhere that after that CCcam were not that great.
Should it still work with it or do you advise me to remove CCcam 2.1.1 and replace it by 2.1.4?
:) :thum: :clapping:
OK, I did change 2.1.1 for 2.1.4. It's working now. I can watch all the channels on my card. :thum:

Muchacho

Registered
Sorry, another question:
Should I remove CCcam 2.1.1 to free some memory??
If so, how to do it please?
Thanks in advance

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Press the Green then yellow button and addons uninstall

Select 2.1.1 and press ok.

Ferret