clarke tech 5100 hd combo plus

juventus58

Registered
possibile che questo decoder non memorizza a mano le dcw le ho scritte tutte e due le coppie su una riga le ho salvate uscendo e confermando salva e mi ha decript quel canale ma quando ho cambiato canale e ci sono ritornato mi da canale codificato .. Perchè sbaglio qualcosa per le biss tutto ok.. che decod. Grazie ... :mecry:

kargo.25

Super VIP
possibile che questo decoder non memorizza a mano le dcw le ho scritte tutte e due le coppie su una riga le ho salvate uscendo e confermando salva e mi ha decript quel canale ma quando ho cambiato canale e ci sono ritornato mi da canale codificato .. Perchè sbaglio qualcosa per le biss tutto ok.. che decod. Grazie ... :mecry:

plaese English....

juventus58

Registered
possible that this decoder does not store the hand dcw I wrote bothof the pairs on a line I saved and saved me going out and confirming it decrypts the channel but when I changed the channel and we'we returned from my encrypted channel.. Why do something for all biss ok. to decode thanks:mecry:

MIKAME

Super VIP
possible that this decoder does not store the hand dcw I wrote bothof the pairs on a line I saved and saved me going out and confirming it decrypts the channel but when I changed the channel and we'we returned from my encrypted channel.. Why do something for all biss ok. to decode thanks:mecry:

what are these channels not see?

kargo.25

Super VIP
wds 10 est please :mecry:

hi,In the editor, not only bites but also can Bisskeys Constand Control Word Keys (ccw) to be entered. It requires no information of the provider and index. It extends solely to the Key. The keys must be entered with the remote control. That is, uploading the Softcam does not work.

The Keyeingabe It works like this ...

1-You turn on the channel you want to have bright

2-then you type in the 8280 and come into the Bisseditor

3-Now are you going to where the 0000th .. stand and type in the 32 digits

4-then press exit and save with yes (to be confirmed okTaste)

Then if the key fits, it should be bright. So you'll have to do with each channel that you want to brighten.

MIKAME

Super VIP
hi,In the editor, not only bites but also can Bisskeys Constand Control Word Keys (ccw) to be entered. It requires no information of the provider and index. It extends solely to the Key. The keys must be entered with the remote control. That is, uploading the Softcam does not work.

The Keyeingabe It works like this ...

1-You turn on the channel you want to have bright

2-then you type in the 8280 and come into the Bisseditor

3-Now are you going to where the 0000th .. stand and type in the 32 digits

4-then press exit and save with yes (to be confirmed okTaste)

Then if the key fits, it should be bright. So you'll have to do with each channel that you want to brighten.

hi kargo,the problem is not 'this, the insertion of keys and' ok, in fact the channel opens and 'visible, but if you change channel and then scrambled back on what's most' vision.
regards

Last edited:

siki12

Registered
hi kargo,the problem is not 'this, the insertion of keys and' ok, in fact the channel opens and 'visible, but if you change channel and then scrambled back on what's most' vision.
regards

The same problem is with Clarke Tech 5000 Combo plus. I have tried all sort of things but with no success. I also noticed when I enter the key and exit with save and then if I go back to the 8280 menu the key is changed. There are no the same numbers and letters that I entered previously! This happens no matter for what channel or key I enter.
And idea why this key has changed?!?

Siki