The Website Parser

Sharkadder

Registered
Hi guys,

attached is my Website Parser plugin that i have been working on. The plugin will probably morph with another plugin of a simular type in a few weeks time.

The plugin currently does the following:

• Displays fixtures/results to soccer/football matches throughout the world
  • Displays match stats for soccer/football matches throughout the world
  • Displays vide printer from the BBC for English, Scottish, Welsh, European competitions and international games. (Match days only)
  • Update program at touch of a button

this has been tested using BH 0.12 firmware and on a Dreambox 8000, can people please test it for me.

Save file onto computer, put file into /tmp, manual install ipk on box, reboot box and use from plugin menu.

Mark

Last edited:

Sharkadder

Registered
The Website Parser - Update

Hi there,

A few months ago i posted a topic refering to my plugin called "The Website Parser", i have now noticed that this topic has been closed...i am not sure what for but i am going to post again so thanks for being so patient everybody.

I read on this forum just last week about people wanting the total football for enigma2, these people get told no such thing is available, so i will post now as the new version of my plugin includes satellite feeds info.

THE WEBSITE PARSER 0.4 - RELEASED 21st JULY 2010
====================== = =======================

Included within version 0.4 are the following features:

• World satellite sport feeds
  • World satellite one off feeds
  • world soccer fixtures, match stats and results
  • UK cinema listings
  • UK offical music charts
  • HMV charts
  • Upgrade at touch of a button
  • ReadMe file and About screen
  • Bug fixes and layout updates

Pictures of 0.4 just before completion are shown here:

http://www.sat-universe.com/album.php?albumid=47

This one was taken during the world cup:

http://www.sat-universe.com/album.php?albumid=47&pictureid=209

Plugin has been tested and confirmed working flawlessly on Dreambox 500HD, 800HD, 8000HD and also VU-DUO.

Just to clarify, this is engima2 plugin and not engima1.

Once again, thanks you to everybody for the help and support to help make the plugin as bug free as possible, please try not closing the this time.

:).

Mark

Last edited:

Sharkadder

Registered
Website Parser V0.5 - RELEASED

Hello,

I have now released the new version of the website parser, in this version you will be able to:

Display world satellite feeds for sport events
Display one off satellite feeds for sport events
Zap to a channel for a satellite fixtutre (if transponder is valid)
Zap to a channel for a one off satellite feed (if channel reads and decodes on dreambox, this does not work for 4:2:2 feeds).
Manually scan in channels if it is not already scanned in when wanting to zap
Position your motorised dish if manual scan shows 0 results
Football scores, results, fixtures and news
FIFA RSS feed now included
Vide Printer
UK Music charts
UK HMV charts
UK Cinema listings

The supplied screenshots show the new menu layout and also the steps i went through to channel zap to "Sly sports 2" in the UK. As you can see from the screenshots, it works well.

Many thanks,

p.s. Sorry for those who tried to update on the afternoon of the 16th November, i was doing some final testing and so the version on there was not final and would have made your box crash. Simply re-download version 0.1 and update, problem is now solved. If you did not try to update on that afternoon then just update as normal via yellow button...works great for me.

p.s.s. version 0.1 is attached in previous post, simply update via yellow button to get V0.5 once V0.1 is installed

Many thanks,

Mark
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Sharkadder

Registered
TheWebsiteParser 0.5a

Sorry about that sicer mate, i was uploading the new version in the different parts and so it would have said that. If you tried to download the plugin in the last hour then i would re-download it again as i have been putting it online and testing it live on my server.

The plugin now however as of 20:15 on 17th February 2011 is released and i have installed twice by installing version 0.1 and updating and it works fine. The IMDB part crashed on me earlier on but is now resolved and working a charm. If you downloaded after the 17th February then enjoy.

The new features included within version 0.5a are as follows:

1. Internet movie database search engine...not just from currently playing service
2. Larger images on world satellite feeds
3. Minor bugs and layout improvement
4. Uninstall problem should now be gone for some on old images
5. Close plugin after channel zapping
6. Radio 1 singles chart now fixed
7. Timezone support for feeds, news, fixtures and results screen (timezone selection in options)
8. Less crashing

To update download version 0.1 from first topic and then update via yellow button.

To all,The plugin will no longer me maintained by me and will now be maintained by some other people who develop the LiveFootBall plugin for enigma2.Many thanks to all involved in early development and for the examples given to me when i first started out. I have attached some new screenshots of new features in the plugin.My new website is available and i am adding to it all of the time http://www.engima2tutorials.com.I will put some enigma2 tutorials on there soon for people to work off as well as all of my python scripts.Thanks for the patience and help over the last 8 months,

Mark

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sharkadder

Registered
The Website Parser is back

Ok version 0.5b of the website parser has now been released, on the latest version are the following new features:

* Flysat.com news updates
* Manual scan in a new channel as it appears from flysat.com
* Bigger display on dates for sport feeds
* Automatic download of html parser you need for my plugin on plugin startup

You can download the new version from my website or by the link shown at the bottom. I have also included some screenshots of the flysat manual scan.

When manual installing an ipk file simply put the file into /tmp folder and manual install from the box. Restart enigma2 and it will replace the old version and you are away.

http://www.sharkadder.com/dreambox/enigma2/plugins/parser/thewebsiteparser_0.5b_mipsel.ipk

Thanks,

Mark

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Sharkadder

Registered
The Website Parser 0.6 - New version released

Hello all and appologies for the delay in new release,

I have now released a new version of the website parser, the version released had to be a version 0.6 since i had included a lot more in it than i first intended to.

Included within the latest version of The Website Parser version 0.6 is:

NEW
===
-Live football tables and scores from kicker.de(in german/deusch)
-Formula1 live race times and standings (Thanks to DirtyLion for the script)
-Formula1 live race text commentary and news (in german/deusch)
-The ablity to parse any website to text providing you know the url
-Updating the plugin is quicker and easier to do
-Flysat.com now includes Turkish/Turkce language as well as English
-Donations (if you wish to give them)

BUG FIXES
=======
-World sport satellite feeds have been fixed to show images properly
-Zap to channel has now been fixed to zap to a channel for feeds found
-Flysat.com now works again
-Internet movie database search now working again
-Radio 1 charts have been fixed and now work again
-Radio 1 DVD charts have now been removed since they now no longer exist
-HMV charts have been changed slightly since only one price is now given on the website
-The way you update the plugin has been fixed to download full ipkg file instead of individual files

ALREADY INCLUDED
=============
-World satellite football feeds
-One off feeds
-Football scores and match stats
-Zap to channel
-Live BBC Vide printer
-Football news
-Cinema listings for uk and ireland cinemas
-Radio 1 and HMV chart listings for UK
-Internet Movie Database search from current program/manual search
-Update plugin at the touch of a button
-Downgrade to previous versions
-Plugin News
-ReadMe
-About

I have attached the ipk file for version 0.6 and the following screenshots to show the new features of the new version in action.

Note for people who have previous version:
(Please note that if automatic reboot on update is selected in the options menu, your dreambox will restart automatically if you updated to this version from an earlier version via the yellow button on the plugin. Once restarted update is complete and no need to download anything else unlike in previous versions.

Note for people who do not currently have the plugin:
If you do not currently have the plugin, for install it is download the ipk file, transfer the ipk file into /tmp folder with a tool such as Dreambox Control Centre or Windows Explorer, and then manually install on your box followed by a soft reboot.)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Download Link: thewebsiteparser_mipsel.ipk

Many thanks,

Mark