Subtitles for nordic countries?

Berggren

Registered
Hi guys!

This sounds like the box for me no doubt about it. But I have a few questions that I hope someone can have the answers to...

* Since I live in Sweden I mainly watch the programs on Sirius and Thor satellites and since I'm swedish we have subtitles on all the nonswedishprograms. Does the subtitles work with the nordic languages? I know for example both the IPbox9000 and the DM800 have problems with subs for the nordic countries.

* The same goes for anything that has been recorded, does it still display the subs in sync?
* Is the audio in sync on recordings?
* No problems recording 2 differnt channels on 2 different transponders at the same time?
* The same as above but with scrambled channels?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Ps, sorry for any spelling mistakes or wrong grammar but english isn't my first language! :)

hakkers1977

Registered
Hi guys!

This sounds like the box for me no doubt about it. But I have a few questions that I hope someone can have the answers to...

* Since I live in Sweden I mainly watch the programs on Sirius and Thor satellites and since I'm swedish we have subtitles on all the nonswedishprograms. Does the subtitles work with the nordic languages? I know for example both the IPbox9000 and the DM800 have problems with subs for the nordic countries.
* The same goes for anything that has been recorded, does it still display the subs in sync?
* No problems recording 2 differnt channels on 2 different transponders at the same time?

Ps, sorry for any spelling mistakes or wrong grammar but english isn't my first language! :)

dont worry about hat m8 this is the univers of non english speaking peouple were all the same.
what it concern ur questions i can tell u that the box has no problem handeling up to 8 reccordings at the same time tryied that my self all in sync no problem the cpu is powerfull a naught but i have no idea about nordic subtitle m8+

hakkers1977

Registered
Hi guys!

got the confirmation m8, go get ur self a vu+ befor
dream multimedia mange to get them of the market.:D:D:thum::thum:

Berggren

Registered
This sounds very good indeed.
Just need to get an order to a vendor who actaully has in stock.
Can't buy from Sweden, it´s to expensive here.
Seems to be the best prices from Germany :D
But that´s no problem since I'm ordering all the other things from Germany also.

Thank you again for answering these questions I had about this reciever.
Surely I will return with more questions once I get my hands on the new toy.

Berggren

Registered
Another quastion that regards to the subs for nordic countries.

* The subs, how do they appear on the screen? On the DM800 they are in one long "line" for the SDchannels but divided on the HDchannels.
Same line = All conversation are on one line regardless on who are talking.
Divided lines = Conversation are divided depending on who are talking.
Are they displayed in the same way on the VU+ or are they displayed correctly as on the HDchannels?

Thank you in advance.....:thum: