new hardware for DM 8000 (revision 1.2)??

carabin76

Registered
hi guys,
on Two french site i can read they sale genuine DM8000 revision 1.2? do you know what is new in it?
does the wifi is implemented in the DM8000 or do I need a wifi USB key or an optional PCI wifi card to have it? it is not clear on the dreammultimedia site.
thanks for your hel

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

carabin76

Registered
thanks for your answer, but can you tell me what SNR and what fall series are? sorry for my poor english?
is the wifi already implemented in the DM 8000? thanks for your answer one more time

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
SNR is signal to noise ratio.

He means in the new version of the 8000.

Ferret

sstylianou

Registered
Well I knew there was some faults in the machine and knew all along that Dream Media will pull a stunt like this to make more revenue so they are just milking the public as usual don't be surprised they will include a Blu Ray DVD-RW as well as their next version of the 8000 anything to maintain its grip on the satellite receiver market.

carabin76

Registered
Well I knew there was some faults in the machine and knew all along that Dream Media will pull a stunt like this to make more revenue so they are just milking the public as usual don't be surprised they will include a Blu Ray DVD-RW as well as their next version of the 8000 anything to maintain its grip on the satellite receiver market.
to include a blu rayn they should include first a HDMI plug. I still don't understand why they don't correct this so huge mistake. The 8000 would have a HDMI, I would have buy it already. I speak of a native HDMI with HDCP.

Jahu

Donating Member
They refuse to pay a small fee (5-10 cents) per device, so they dont licence it. Bastards