Version of OScam SB - discussion

j911

Registered
Hi Minicat

I appreciate your efforts. I used to compile oscam myself for ubuntu x64 with pcsc support. But now it seems the main svn site is down, could you either provide a link to new svn repository used by yourself or compile x64 version for linux with pcsc and webif support also a second version x64 with smargo and webif support would be very useful. As i686 version doesn't work for me.

Thanks

Minicat

Registered
You have ask in sb-thread. sb means the streamboard. The streamboard now makes a own svn inclusive webif. The second board oscam ump2002 builds versions without webif. I think, gmc.to will be back soon, then it works again

j911

Registered
Thanks for the prompt reply, reason I posted there is I used to use the sb svn. Any timeframeon when the site will be up?

Also could you suggest a version which can process emm's for 0963either pcsc or smargo? Thanks

Minicat

Registered
I. I don't know the reason, why they are down fo such long time. The moved to newer, bigger server, but the complete provider is down now. We only can't wait

j911

Registered
oscam-0.99.4svn1480-x86_64-pc-linux-pcsc

How do I upload an attachment for

oscam-0.99.4svn1480-x86_64-pc-linux-pcsc

Minicat

Registered
New member can't upload...

YOu only can upload to "public upload" and the team then move your post to right place

SONIC1967

Registered
script restart

I see that in the last OSCAM monitor improved voice script is used to restart in the event of a crash OSCAM sudden you tell me where I find the script in question and where it is installed?

tnx;)

SONIC1967

Registered
I see that in the last OSCAM monitor improved voice script is used to restart in the event of a crash OSCAM sudden you tell me where I find the script in question and where it is installed?

tnx;)

I include this script in / var / script:
and this string crontab does not work.

#!/bin/sh

if ps x |grep -v grep |grep -c oscam >/dev/null

then

echo "oscam... ok"

else

echo "oscam... restarting"

/usr/local/bin/oscam &

fi

*/5 * * * * root /var/script/oscamcheck.sh