annoying popup with multiple CAMs

Swissitude

Registered
I've searched the forums but still can't get rid of the annoying popup message "No right for Video" while zapping between bouquets.

I have a Dreambox dm8000 with two red Viaccess CAMs, running Enigma 2.5-2009-09-10 . When I zap between two encrypted channels the box pops up a message saying "Viaccesss module : no right for video, no right for audio, OK to return to the main menu". Seems like it checks each CAM in turn and message popup appears if at least one CAM does not have the right card.

Note that I can see the video perfectly well, and just have to press OK after each channel change.

I've used the "Common Interface Assignment" from the setup menu with either services or providers but always the same result.

Questions:
- can I disable that popup message ?
- is there a CI assignment plugin that works in this case ?
- should I just give up and install Gemini & CCcam ? !!
- should I learn how to (cross)compile and get the sources ?

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

monza42

Registered
Hi
If you have not the possibillity to setup
this in the Cam Menue´s,like with the Diablo,
than you have to live with this Massage.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I suspect the problem lies with having 2 cams of the same type.

Maybe the popup can be disabled but is suspect only those with indepth knowledge will no how. Maybe image developers!

Ferret

pileloup

Registered
I am using OpenPLI image on DM8000.

In the setup you have a parameter to "hide CAM messages". This works great. No more message and no need to press OK everytime you change channel !

You can get the last OpenPLI image on the PLI web site. It is the "nightly OpenPLI build" . The images are called "unstable" but I can guarantee it is more stable than any other image I tried.

You can also hide zap errors (messages like "service not found in PAT)

Hope this helps