Few questions about DM8000

przypal

Registered
Hello
I am thinking about buyin DM8000 but I have few questions:
-Now I have DM800 and Kathrein UFS910 and I use them on TV and computer but I want to sell them and buy DM8000. Is there possibility on DM8000 to watch one channel from first tuner on TV and another from second tuner by web interface on computer?
- Can I run one emulator (for example mgcamd) for first tuner and another (CCCAM) for second?
- Is there big difference in speed if You compare it with DM800?
- Any other suggestions (is it worht to buy etc.)

Thanks for all replyes
przypal

jeriko

Registered
I had the 800 before ! now have the 8000
only have few words

HUGE DIFFERENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

yes you can watch one tv channel on tv and second different on pc ,trougth webinterface and i tell you more you can even change just the pcchannel from pc !!!!!!
amazing and is smoth !!!!!!!!!!!!

yes you can watch different encription channel no matter if on pc or television while recording !!! no need to have 2 cam to open 2different channel!! Ccam does all !!!!!!!!!:D:D

I have Dm since the all digitaltelevision did start !!!
before DM start :eek:
and i can tell is the best machine ever built !!!!
i have own them all !!

i have not found one bug yet and it has not crash once since i have it probably dipend from the image !! (NABILO ELITE) superb
but daemm ,works beatifull
worth all the money compare to what you pay for 800,7025 etc etc

BIG BIG HUGE DIFFERENTS FROM 800
Works like a DREAM :D :D

:thum:

markez

Registered
jeriko

I don't agree with your opinon. The quality of HD channels is the same on 800 as on 8000. Maybe the channel switch on 800 is a little bit slowly (but this is insignificant!).Evrything what 8000 offer it can 800 too (except DVD player which is not possible to mount on 800).
If we compare the price of both devices I think the winner is 800 (for half money you have practically the same as on 8000).

jeriko

Registered
i just read !!

you must be kidding !!! :D

i just did install 4 tuner and, my 8000 switch and record change channel, look another on pc and does not matter what satellite, CAN YOU DO THAT ???

try with your 800 to go from normal channel favorite channel and switch to all channel (red button) i bet you use an hour to see the whole list
and how log it take's to change down trougth all channell ??
Remote control speed is huge huge differents !!!!!!

DVD, hard disk, 4 usb
rigth now i also run 3 smargo plus 2 card in slot !!!
and never less never a crash !!!!!!!!!!

how many time you restart the whole box and it hungs with DREAM fast on display !!!!!!

and you say no differents !!!

you must be joking
have you ever see inside a 8000 dm !!!
give a look and before you even start it you relase that something else !!!!!!!!

i'am so happy with it,
and happy to have payed the different from the 800

anyway that what my dm 8000 is configurated with ::

4 tuner inserted ; 2 dvbt and 2dvb sat
( torodial antenna 90 with 8 lnb ( each
tuner connected with 8 in one diseq ))
hard disk 500gb
dvd slim pioneer read all format
usb voyager 16gb
3 smargo with tre card insert
2cards in slot !

the whole running with superb NABILO DREAM ELITE
i tell you more is the first image i try on the 8000, and i did not even test any other image so wonderful it goes !!!

almost forgot the quality of the HD channel, well for sure is the same, who cares when you have a Samsung 40 inch serie 8 LED 200HZ
last thing and most important
I DO NOT EVEN WATCH MUCH TELEVISION
:D

Last edited:

mr2

Registered
Thanks jeriko. you convinsed me to try out NABILO DREAM ELITE

I have just got my new DM8000HD (but not unpacked it :D

My dreambox 7000s has been faitful to me in all these year, since it was released. So now i found ot it was time for Highdef tuner with hdmi, for my new Toshiba 55"SV685-4655- (my first LCD TV)

I have managed to live with my 32" philips CRT TV and jumped right to one of the most expencive LCD :D since LCD avent been able to match black level and picture quality, before NOW with active led back light.

The post came out like bragging but i have worked hard for saving money to save it my hobby.

BTW i just registered to this forum today, and forum looks active and it contain the nessesary software + helpfull members, I like it here. thanks

jeriko

Registered
let me know !!!!
sorry
let us know
what you think !!!!!!!!!!!!

and go for nabilo you will seeeeeeeeee

:D

mr2

Registered
Have tryed Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole - DM8000 v0.12
and it seams OK
BUT how do i login to dm8000hd via ftp and telnet ?
the dm7000s was easy
root + dreambox for password

OpenDreambox 1.5.0 dm8000

dm8000 login: dream
Password:?????
Login incorrect

What's the Nabilo password ?
What's the defult dm8000 img password ?

I must be blind but i cant find this basic tutorial in manual or web

the biggest feature with dreambox is acsessing recordings + modification of software/files, and i need it NOW. Help

jeriko

Registered
login is the same !!!!!!!

Login=root
password=dreambox

use dcc 2.12 (enigma2) it has all you need and uppdate vlc media player to latest version to your PC (for tv function on pc)

and if you like nabilo image uppdate to Dream Elite is newer, last image for 800,8000 model from Nabilo team,
with all uppdate cvs,driver and is better image more stable then black hole 0.12 (still the same ) !!