CCcam Setup

NeMeSisT

Registered
OK that link didn't provide me with what i was looking for.

Here's my problem:

I currently have a DM500S acting as my server. I have successfully followed cccam setup & config for this box and was able to setup a local card and share my service in the bedroom. However, that was when I was living with the inlaws. I have since moved into my own place and wanted to continue to share my service with the inlaws.

I also want to upgrade to HD service and opt'd to purchase the DM800 so I can watch HD channels and record my favourite shows etc.

I want to setup the DM800 as the server and configure the DM500S as an client. I know how to configure F-line and C-line in CCcam but I'm new to DM800 and the same tutorial for DM500S CCcam doesn't seem to describe how to configure it for DM800?

I have tried placing my local card into the DM800 card reader, unfortunately it doesn't seem to recognise the card or decode any channels.

So in a nutshell, any guide or help on how to turn the DM800 into a server and read local card would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

LilleMama

Registered
Copy CCcam from your 500 to 800 add line F: dm500 dm500 10

on 500 use a default CCcam cfg add C: IP_of_your_dm800 dm500 dm500 .

If you 800 is a clone the internal cardreader is " disabled" here you can use a Smargo usb cardreader to bypass it .

acemargate

Registered
Copy CCcam from your 500 to 800 add line F: dm500 dm500 10

on 500 use a default CCcam cfg add C: IP_of_your_dm800 dm500 dm500 .

If you 800 is a clone the internal cardreader is " disabled" here you can use a Smargo usb cardreader to bypass it .