URGENT NEED-Clarke Tech 5000C Flash Dump

erhano

Registered
I urgently need Flash Dump file for ClarkeTech 5000C. My receiver is dead and flash must be reprogrammed. Does anyone have it or where I can find it?
I will very much appreciate your help. Thanks.

kargo.25

Super VIP
Dear kargo.25,
Are you saying that "boot_HTM8000_7109.rar" is flash dump file.
It says that it is a boot file. I believe that boot files and firmware files are different than flash dump file.
Am I wrong?

hi,erhano,You could try to flash your CT with the RS-232 cable and the Tool CTECHUP!
Maybe this will help.

erhano

Registered
I have tried to do it, but it didn't worked. Therefore I need the flash dump file. Because there is no light on the front display and download doesn't start.

hi,erhano,You could try to flash your CT with the RS-232 cable and the Tool CTECHUP!
Maybe this will help.

niskaa

Registered
I have tried to do it, but it didn't worked. Therefore I need the flash dump file. Because there is no light on the front display and download doesn't start.

i'm sorry to say it but you need to do a power supply because it happened to me.I had clarke-tech 2100 and i done the power supply now it's like new.

kargo.25

Super VIP

yes friend,There is nothing you can do about it, i think:eek:

erhano

Registered
kargo.25
yes there is something to make it work if you or somebody helps me for finding the flash dump file. Programming the flash again will solve the problem. I am very suprised that I couldn't find the flash dump anywhere in internet.
I am sure that somebody have it.

GOI

Registered
Flash Dump

I am also looking for a flash dump but for another receiver. It is Diamond 9000HD ("temporarily dead"), a clone of Clarke 5000HD Combo. A friend of mine tried to desolder a flash from a working Clarke 5000 receiver, but without success (Because of new ROHS technology).

AdrX

Registered
Flash Dump

urgently need Flash Dump file for ClarkeTech 5000C. My receiver is dead and flash must be reprogrammed. Does anyone have it or where I can find it?