probems with updating Qmax MST-999

pandit

Registered
Hello

I own a Qmax MST-999 (the cheapest version) and folowed the instructions to put this fimware on it.
Unfortunately.. my receiver dont work good anymore.
After booting I get a VEGA logo instead of the QMAX logo, no problem for me, Other problems:

-The remote don't work anymore
-With the buttons on the receiver I can get in the menu and use the volume controll, but can't change channels :-((
- The Colors are strange (green faces, Yellow=red etc)

So useless.

After this step I search the internet for a solution.

I found this sites

No files here... useless site

I tried all the 999 stuf, but none of them works

Much Qmax stuf but,,, none of them works, With this loaders you should boot the receiver

Here I get goodlooking files with a loader program special for the qmax, Like the loader on this post I have to put the receiver on standbye. But unfortunately It didn't work :-(

Now I have a useless box. Anyone here have a solution for this problem or how I can reset this receiver to factory default

Last edited by a moderator:

pandit

Registered
Hello Batata4U

Thank you very much for your fast reply. My Qmax is alive with the newest software, and the problems with it are gone. strange that the other software wasn't working

Regards Pandit

hny_elnagar

Registered
this site a very good and usefull to all members and I need the explaning how I can updating Qmax with card and its colour is silver and i,am thanking for help