Underworld "cw not calculated" error

rogntudju

Registered
Hi, i have some problems getting underworld to work on my qbox.

- I've upgraded to uw 1.13
- Uploaded latest data.bin to box ( in doubt i've put it both in /var/keys and /var/etc)
- Configured channels reported to work with uw in emu panel

No luck, it does not work.

- To see what happens, i telnet to my box, zap on a digitalb channel or other channel reported as opened by underworld
and started uw.sh script, and i get the following message:

"CW not calculated"

So, did i miss something or is something getting wrong ?

I'm pretty new to linux stb world so forgive me if my questions seems dumb...
If you want more details, just ask.
Thanks in advance.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
zap on a digitalb channel or other channel reported as opened by underworld.

16E digitalb ? not open on any Underworld version where you read that? (old info)

which Underworld you using (an old one I guess) latest is 182

for diablo, prob different version number for qbox, but you wont get digitalab - not open on any EMY anymore (except possibly Card Share and official card of cource)

empb

Staff member
Administrator
digitalb not open on any underworld version been down for months since conax cas changed to next version.

And I dont know of any read me's that say's its still working so must be reading old text. Rogntudju should try 19.2E instead and see if he/she can get any Canal Digital Nederlands (Irdeto2 Only Channels) or any MTV Unlimited (MTV Music, MTV Dance, MTV Hits, MTV Two, VH1, VH1 Classic / Conax) channels to work.

rogntudju

Registered
Ok, just checked MTV unlimited/conax channels and it works, but with canaal digital/irdeto2, no luck, still in the dark.
Anyway, is there an always up-to-date list of channels that are opened by underworld available somewhere ?

empb

Staff member
Administrator
You should also get Digi TV on 0.8/1W if you check the key file sections (including diablo) will give you an idea of what else to try once you've loaded a image like ccam etc.....Kingston/Ariqva on 5E & 9E also

frominternetstupid

Registered
at this time only mtv unlimited working with diablo inside qbox! nothing more! the diablo inside qbox is a big bull shit! with a diablo ci module you can watch many, many more channel!

rogntudju

Registered
OK, seems that frominternetstupid is right, as when trying to open channels from the diablo underworld channel list only MTV unlimited ones are working, nothing more...
Though, thank to you all for your help ! :thum:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
MTV Unlimited & Canal Digital Nederlands are the only exclusive things on Diablo anyway. Anything else open on the Diablo is open with the data in the key.bin (not the data.bin) and should be open on Qbox image EMU as well as they are open on ALL EMUs as they are Public keys.

vegeku90

Registered
empb the problem is that the underworlds used on the real cam and on the decoder are too different!

Diablo cam and underworld have an internal emu that the underworld on the box hasn't.

on the box you can use uw only for few channels and for reading mediaset cards(dtt)...you can not open seca,nagra and so on...you can not read a sky official card!

this is because the qbox one is a linux ppc based receiver and you can use other emu(gbox,cccam,mgcamd) and switch from a cam to another cam!

That's all...

PS
i hope a new underworld for qbox one will out!

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Yes I know that... maybe you not understand what I meant...

MTV Unlimited & Canal Digital Nederlands are the only exclusive things on Diablo anyway.

but the other channels are open with public keys so there should be an image for the QBox that will open them....I wasn't meaning using the internal Diablo (I did not say that so why assume that?).

Anything else open on the Diablo is open ... on ALL EMUs as they are Public keys.

and should be open on Qbox as well

frominternetstupid

Registered
MTV Unlimited & Canal Digital Nederlands are the only exclusive things on Diablo anyway. Anything else open on the Diablo is open with the data in the key.bin (not the data.bin) and should be open on Qbox image EMU as well as they are open on ALL EMUs as they are Public keys.

no! because the diablo inside qbox is not the completely diablo ci module! it's only a little part (chip) of it! c+ nl not working on qbox at this time!

empb

Staff member
Administrator
AND YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND EITHER!!!! I AM NOT SAYING THE DIABLO CAM INSIDE....I AM SAYING LOADING AN IMAGE TO THE QBOX WILL OPEN THE PUBLIC EMU CHANNELS

As stated you need to load an appropriate image to get the channels that are open by Pubic keys on all EMUs

NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE INTERNAL DIABLO CAM!!!!!

Please READ what myself & vegeku90 have already written!

the qbox one is a linux ppc based receiver and you can use other emu(gbox,cccam,mgcamd) and switch from a cam to another cam!

but the other channels are open with public keys so there should be an image for the QBox that will open them....I wasn't meaning using the internal Diablo (I did not say that so why assume that?).

wasn't = WAS NOT

So I am NOT talking about the Diablo CAM inside... how many times do I have to repeat myself to be UNDERSTOOD!?

frominternetstupid

Registered
yeah is right, but is important to say that in qbox not the same channel working like in the external diablo module...because is not a completely diablo module, what duolabs want to say everywhere...