Gemini2_5xx & CVS_HD_MOD_skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

marce

VIP
Gemini2_4xx HD MOD

Code:
SKIN MOD by zbigzbig20

Install so as it was showed in catalogues! 
Just copy by FTP in right places to your DM800/8000 with Gemini2 
image from version 420 to 440. 
Skins are tested and working great 

Thx zbigzbig20

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Gemini2_4xx HD MOD skins pack 08.08.09

Code:
Hi. Small update from me for @all Gemini fans. You can use those skins on Gemini from v420 to 440 (I tested it and works without any problems) If you have troubles just send me crashlog and we will see what's wrong. 

I modified ExtendedServiceInfo and deleted/added some things (maybe useful for someone) I don't know how it works with DVB-C and DVB-T tuner (with DVB-S/S2 work good) I am not python expert (I know only basics so if someone wants maybe to help fix that if it's problem) Skins using some @valis renderers/converters (big thx for that @vali) 

Install so as it was showed in catalogues! Just copy by FTP in right places to your DM800/8000 with Gemini2 image (give chmod 644 for files) 
from version 420 to 440. Skins are tested and working great  

In pack is Kerni Hd1 [picon/no picon], Infinity HD [mixed with HD glass] 

Main font is updated for polish people (with english it work also good) I don't now how it look with other languages... You can always use your favourite font (just rename it to nmbsd.ttf and copy by ftp to usr/share/fonts)

Last edited:

marce

VIP
skin MOD dTV HD

Code:
And another skin MOD dTV HD. Main modifications are made by my best friend @Crash. I change few things under my preferences and Gemini2. Install as always by ftp...
& also Thx for all skin makers for great job Augenzwinkern

Thx zbigzbig20

k@lkov

Super VIP
Gemini2_4xx HD MOD skins pack

Code:
Another update and for now last [Final release] Next update 
will be available when new gemini 4.5 will be released (of course 
if skins need update for it).

[B]In pack is:[/B]
-Kerni HD1 MOD
-Kerni HD1 Picon MOD
-Infinity HD MOD
-Infinity HD Lite MOD
-dTV HD MOD

[B]What's new:[/B]
- updates, updates and a lot of changes...

Everything work great in Gemini2 from v4.20 to 4.40! Final Release 
to download in first post smile. Thx for all skin creators for great job 
and for my friend @crash for new Lite infobar (lite version) and his 
dTV mod with few my "improvements".

k@lkov

Super VIP
Infinity HD MOD Final

Thx to zbigzbig20.
Code:
- many changes in almost all screens. Now skin is fully rebuild and 
  I think looks much better
- updated some extra icons (thx to my friend @Crash)
- now in Channel selection is list with 15 instead 20 numbers
- and as always many small changes, changes, changes...

As always big Thx to all skin creators and @tideglo for help with 
ExtendedServiceInfo & my friend @Crash for few graphic files smile

In pack is Infinity HD Full and Infinity HD lite version. 
Skins are tested with gemini from v420 to 440 and works very well. 
If you have problem with something just send me crashlog or info 
what's wrong.

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Infinity_HD_CVS mod

Code:
Hi. Small update from me for @all Gemini fans. You can use those skins on Gemini from v420 to 440 (I tested it and works without any problems) and e2 CVS (only Infinity_hd for CVS image) If you have troubles just send me crashlog and we will see what's wrong. 

I modified ExtendedServiceInfo and deleted/added some things (maybe useful for someone) I don't know how it works with DVB-C and DVB-T tuner (with DVB-S/S2 work good) I am not python expert (I know only basics so if someone wants maybe to help fix that if it's problem) Skins using some @valis renderers/converters (big thx for that @vali) 

Install so as it was showed in catalogues! Just copy by FTP in right places to your DM800/8000 with Gemini2 image (give chmod 644 for files) 

Main font is updated for polish people (with english it work also good) I don't now how it look with other languages... You can always use your favourite font (just rename it to nmbsd.ttf and copy by ftp to usr/share/fonts) 

Btw. If something is cut on your screen just adjust Infobar position in Gemini Blue panel

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Gemini2_4xx & CVS MOD HD skins pack

Code:
Hi. Small update from me for @all Gemini fans. You can use those skins on Gemini from v420 to 440 (I tested it and works without any problems) and e2 CVS (only Infinity_hd for CVS image) If you have troubles just send me crashlog and we will see what's wrong.

from version 420 to 440. Skins are tested and working great smile

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
skin_Essential72 for gemini

Code:

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
If you like Green/Yellow colours for Crypt icons then overwrite this file skin.xml (for essential72 skin)

k@lkov

Super VIP
Gemini2 4XX HD MOD Skins Pack

Thx to zbigzbig20
Code:
Essential72_HD now available for e2 CVS image 
Tested with latest DMM RC for dm8000 and works/looks 
very well Augenzwinkern

Btw. I've changed Volume style. Now it's better (I think) If you like older 
style just edit skin.xml and delete <!-- --> in volume section from first 
"Volume style"

In this pack is folder buttons_skin_default . 
If you want new buttons in all skins just copy by ftp everything what is 
inside this folder and overwrite all files to /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/buttons/

Install by ftp as is showed in unpacked archive.

Thx to @Cosmico72 for nice base skin for EDG nemesis 
and to my friend @Crash for small graphic update

and some screens:

marce

VIP
Final versions already available for e2 CVS & Gemini2 image

Code:
- new design of infobars in essential72 skin (cvs and gemini2 versions) [thx @Crash]
- added many screens for Gemini2 (especially in Infinity_hd & essencial72 skins)
- changed (redesigned) OLED screens in all my mods (I added info about "remaining" time from event_now, in channelselection from current service and in movieplayer from playing movie)
- another update for ExtendedServiceInfo.py file (added new sat positions from E/W )
- updated some icons/buttons (thx @Crash)
- and many small updates/fixes....

MOD by zbigzbig20

Code:
- Infinity_HD_mod
- Infinity_HD_lite_mod
- Essential72_HD_mod
- Kerni_HD1_mod
- Kerni_HD1_picon_mod
- dTV_HD_mod
*separetely:
- Infinity_HD_e2 CVS_mod
- Essential72_HD_e2 CVS_mod

Code:
Btw. I've changed Volume style in essential72 skin. Now it's better (I think) If you like older style just edit skin.xml and delete <!-- --> in volume section from first "Volume style"

In this pack is folder buttons_skin_default . If you want new buttons in all skins just copy by ftp everything what
is inside this folder and overwrite all files to /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/buttons/

Install by ftp as is showed in unpacked archive. Chmod 644 or 755 should be enough.

Versions for e2 CVS are tested with latest DMM RC for dm8000 and works/looks very well Augenzwinkern

Big Thx to @Cosmico72 for nice base skin for EDG nemesis and to my friend @Crash for some graphic updates for me and other developers and skin makers for great job Augenzwinkern

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
All Mods Update 170909

Code:
First pack Gemini2_4xx HD_Skins Pack.zip is my first release. If you like it you can use it but it's old. I prefer install new Gemini2_4xx_HD_modSkins_Pack_FINAL.zip with many updates and improvements  

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Code:
[Update 18.09] Gemini2_4xx & CVS_HD_MOD_skins

From today all my mods will be in separated archives! Now you can choose what you want to download
What's new:
- added provider info in "Channelselection" screen
- some updates in OLED screens
- added all changes from "Update Pack"
- few changes in "movieplayer"
- added my favourite spinner and radio graphic
- other small improvements and updates...
- btw. skins are ready for Gemini2 4.50 and should work perfect

In each pack is folder buttons_skin_default . If you want new buttons in all skins just copy by ftp everything what
is inside this folder and overwrite all files to /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/buttons/

Also there is my favourite spinner. If you want it just copy everything what is inside folder spinner to
/usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/spinner/ and overwrite files

If you like my favourite radio graphic (thx @Crash for great job) just copy file radio.mvi to usr/share/enigma2 and
overwrite it.

Install by ftp as is showed in unpacked archive. Chmod 644 or 755 should be enough.

Versions for e2 CVS are tested with latest DMM RC for dm8000 and works/looks very well

Big Thx for all skin makers, developers and my friend @Crash for great job and help

Separated archives contain:
- Infinity_HD (also lite version)
- Essential72
- Kerni-HD1 (also picon version)
- dTV-HD
- Infinity_HD e2 CVS
- Essential72 e2 CVS

ThX @zbigzbig20

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Code:
What's new;
Quote:- Updated ExtendedServiceInfo for show "ServiceName" << only for Gemini2 image, cvs don't need this...
Now in main infobar it show only channel name without orbital position.
Orbital position is showed from "ExtendedServiceInfo" file. Thanks to this we have more space for channel name.
Also updated OLED screen for this...
- changed default font (also updated for polish MHW epg) I think now is better 
- few changes in some screens...
- btw. skins are ready for Gemini2 4.50 and should work perfect 
- and other... 

In each pack is folder buttons_skin_default . If you want new buttons in all skins just copy by ftp everything what

Also there is my favourite spinner. If you want it just copy everything what is inside folder spinner to

If you like my favourite radio graphic (thx @Crash for great job) just copy file radio.mvi to usr/share/enigma2
and overwrite it.

Versions for e2 CVS are tested with latest DMM RC for dm8000 and works/looks very well 

Big Thx for all skin makers, developers and my friend @Crash for great job and help 

All Separated archives contain:

- Essential72
- dTV-HD
- Infinity_HD e2 CVS
- Essential72 e2 CVS 

Remember to update file ExtendedServiceInfo.py in new skins!

ThX @zbigzbig20

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Code:
Hello @all Gemini2 fans. I represent you small update from me. You can use those skins with Gemini2 image from v420 to 440 (I tested it and working without any problems) and e2 CVS (only Infinity_hd & essential72 for CVS e2 images) If you have troubles just send me crashlog and we will see what's wrong. 

I've modified ExtendedServiceInfo and deleted/added some things (maybe useful for someone) I don't know how it works with DVB-C and DVB-T tuner (with DVB-S/S2 work good) I am not python expert (I know only basics so if someone wants maybe to help fix that if it's problem) Skins use some @valis renderers/converters (big thx for that @vali) 

Install so as it was showed in catalogues! Just copy by FTP in right places to your DM800/8000 with Gemini2 image or CVS (give chmod 644 or 755 for files) 
Skins are tested and working great

marce

VIP
Update 28.09 Gemini2_4xx & CVS_HD_MOD_skins

Code:
What's new

- added new screens for [ VideoEnhancement , CrashlogAutoSubmit , FTPBrowser ]
- updated all "Network" screens for new update from DMM ( If you don't have updated file "NetworkSetup.py" then better do not install this skin because image will crash when you will try to enter to "Network..." I've attached this file in all my mods then you can update it yourself in your image. New cvs images from dmm should contain this file. So you will not need to update it again. )
- another font update
- some updates in other screens
- skins are ready for Gemini2 4.50 and should work ok
- and other small changes...

Code:

If you like my favourite radio graphic (thx @Crash for great job) just copy file radio.mvi to usr/share/enigma2
and overwrite it.

- Essential72
- dTV-HD
- Infinity_HD e2 CVS
- Essential72 e2 CVS

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Code:
- Essential72
- dTV-HD
- Infinity_HD e2 CVS
- Essential72 e2 CVS

Main font is updated for polish people (with english/german it look also good) I don't now how it look with other languages...
You can always use your favourite font (just rename it to nmbsd.ttf and copy by ftp to usr/share/fonts)

k@lkov

Super VIP

Code:
[01.10] Another updates (especially for Network) and few other things...

Skins are ready for new image versions . You can use it with Gemini 4.20, 430 
and 440 but you have to update few python files (attached with zip) if you 
don't wanna see crash in few screens...

CVS versions tested with latest Experimental for dm8000 and works good.

k@lkov

Super VIP

Code:
[03.10] Update! But only for CVS skins (Infinity_HD/ Essential72) I will 
release new updates for Gemini2 when this version will be available!

- updated "SoftwareManager" for latest dmm changes...
- updated "CrashlogAutosubit" for latest dmm changes
- updated 'SkinSelector" for latest dmm changes
- added new "RadioLogo" for cvs (also for Gemini2 but soon...) [thx @Crash]
- and few other small updates...

If you have older CVS then better update it or use older skin version!

CVS versions tested with latest Experimental for dm8000 and works good.

marce

VIP

Code:
[05.10] Update only for Gemini2 image..

- updated "SoftwareManager" for latest dmm changes...
- updated "CrashlogAutosubit" for latest dmm changes
- updated 'SkinSelector" for latest dmm changes
- added new "RadioLogo" (thx @Crash)
- and few other small updates...

If you want use new Mods with Gemini2 v4.xx first you need to update all .PY files from "Updated PY pack" Then everything should work ok...

Install as always

Status
Not open for further replies.