CCam or other for UK card

johnnynimble

Registered
Hi guys,

I've been trying desperately for 24 hours to get my azbox to scramble my uk hd card, but to no sucesss. I've tried newcs, mgcamd and ccam and still black screens...

Can you please help me with a tutorial or something on how to get this thing to work?

Ideally I would like it to be compatible to run newcs and ccam shares, but most importantly, descramble my orignial card so that i get picture :)

johnnynimble

Registered
It is facing down but would you be able to let me know how I can get :

CCam installed with Newcs as server? I need to be able to be able to get it on CCam share..

I do not have a seperate server, so need my laptop or azbox to run as the server if possible...

Tnx alot for any assistance, been litterally trying for 36+hours now to get this to work...

Mr X

Registered
Make sure that ...

1. Your using the latest Multicas (1.57D-4T11-6B)
2. its active (no # in front of it)
3. All other emu's are not active ( # in front of them)
4. Go to a digitv channel and wait for it to auto update (5 mins or so)
5. If you installed Multicas your self via ftp make sure that your CMOD settings are ok (if in doubt just set every thing to 755)

That should get it to clear ok.... but I can't help with the card, cos I can't get mine to work either (may need a box key that the new card has been paired with) :rolleyes:

Last edited:

johnnynimble

Registered
Yeah, i've been writing with several people and they tell me to get newcs installed, but no experience from doing that on the azbox...

Anyone here running CCam and Newcs on azbox?

piotrasd

Registered
NewCS in last verion dont support cardreader in azbox ;)
So try MultiCAS - for 100% will be work