Bad news for Azbox HD

Archy®

Super VIP
At all forums of support
From now on the beta test area is closed!
We support from now on not further the Abzockerpraktiken of Opensat and Impex!
These companies are anxious only to pull the money from the pocket to the users with scrap metal!!
The last software renewals were only a cosmetics improvement of the sales policy of the og companies to good came!
This Board cannot be stretched further for these methods before the cart!!
Fakt is that this box becomes anyhow no more wide supportet, because long time ago a new model is in the planning
Only the stock should be emptied by Impex and at the expenses of the customers!!
I do not take part in this little play!!!!
AZBOX SUPPORTFORUM

ileven

Registered
how it can be? so our box'es are scrap, 6months after premiere? nobody will take care of bug fixing, guarantee etc? did OpenSat take a position on this?

regards
Mariusz

ileven

Registered
sure sure:) i will ask tomorrow my Polish distributor:) let's see..
it seems that it was very good investment from our side in those crisis times by bought this device lol:)

Last edited:

lolo4

Registered
how it can be? so our box'es are scrap,

YES

6months after premiere? nobody will take care of bug fixing, guarantee etc?

No , for opensat it's more easy to release a new box with new cpu , so your box wil not compatibile with new azbox

opensat is only interessed for do money m8 ;)

OpenSat take a position on this?

use the right word please :D, it's closesat with closed source

ileven

Registered
hahaha , yeah we will see tomorrow once i ask my distributor about this great investment :)

isak

Registered
this is crap one long live dreambox dont spend mony on chines produckt AZbox crap thing why such of peopel learn from the past ip box crap q box crap things only dreambox is the one who never live the peopel behind great suport allways:nana:

Diavolo

VIP
am very happy with azbox is beta quality picture
work on 4:2:2 feds
i use multicam with offical card
no problem at all
im not intest on ccam or share
i had dreambox befor i tell you the truth i dint liket
channel list very bad tuner no good

long live azbox hd

live the news for the media im thing rong information:D

@isak
this is crap one long live dreambox dont spend mony on chines produckt AZbox crap thing why such of peopel learn from the past ip box crap q box crap things only dreambox is the one who never live the peopel behind great suport allways

eee bro evrithing is made in chine today
all the best engineers come from chines:D

Last edited:

lolo4

Registered
And others don't work 4 money , just 4 fun .
U r a genius , hehehe .

yes , also you , me and all ppl are working for money in our life :D nothing is free

BUT with others box OPENSOURCE you can continue to play with your BOX same if the boss dies :nana:

hi m8 don't cry because you are dependent of opensat ( CLOSESAT for me )

I'm not a genius , I see only what is front of my eyes

Anrakh

Registered
This is all rubbish.. So some Germans are upset about not being able to have DvB-C and DVB-T tuners together. I use DVB-S and have no interest in this anti-Azbox propaganda perpetrated by their rivals.

crouso

Registered
This is all rubbish.. So some Germans are upset about not being able to have DvB-C and DVB-T tuners together. I use DVB-S and have no interest in this anti-Azbox propaganda perpetrated by their rivals.

its not just that. the last 3 firmware - updates are very bad. things worked before do not work anymore (DTS via HDMI, some recording issues, aso) why does opensat not want us to help them?

i went back to FW 09.2163 for some issues...

grizzlyt

Registered
This Box is far from Opensource it is in fact as close as it gets.

Look for instance at Triple Dragon, a Linux Box, and where is it now ?

It is dead,right ?

It's not sufficient to put a Linux Sticker on it if it is just another Betabox with no future whatsoever.

ileven

Registered
maybe we should give them chance , right now there is big confusion with this box, so if OpenSat wants to calm down all users and prove what they recently announced soon new FW should be published but not only with cosmetics changes. I strongly believe, they will do so..

regards
Mariusz

crouso

Registered
maybe we should give them chance , right now there is big confusion with this box, so if OpenSat wants to calm down all users and prove what they recently announced soon new FW should be published but not only with cosmetics changes. I strongly believe, they will do so..

regards
Mariusz

well, question is when from today the FW IS far away from stable useable v1 - when will they bring them up? its nearly one year in beta - and no "killer" improvements or features...

i "like" my azbox and hope they do as they say...

manic01

Super VIP

You have a vested interest mate, not unbiased at all are you!

Anrakh

Registered
You have a vested interest mate, not unbiased at all are you!

Your comments are beneath contempt and amount to a personal attack, nothing more..

I've done my research and I know what I'm talking about.

The last firmware that was specifically for Sat users was version 2371. Versions 2372 and 2280 are of no interest to those of us with DVB-S tuners.

My Elite is working perfectly with 2371 and dvbapiCAS. There are a few more options I would like to see, of course, but they will come in time.

manic01

Super VIP
Nothing personal mate as I have never had a bad word with you as you know.:thum:

Last edited: