Biss Channels and AZBox premium

cardiff

Registered
Hello,

I have a Premium AZBox and I wanted to know how to open the encrypted in BISS channels with OpenXCas and MultiCAS it does not work, or with the plugin "Biss".

Thank you for your help

Cardiff:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::thum:

cardiff

Registered
Biss plugin work ok,just enter keys and channel info by remote on screen.

Hello,

Explain me with an example: Nat Geo West Germany
and Fox Germany 11.188 H 5722 5 / 6 , (12.5 West Atlantic Bird 1)

These 2 channels onts the same keys. What ID (2600 or 1FFF or 1FFA) and Pid should I edit?

Please Help-me

Cardiff:clapping:

kebien

Registered
SID is the channel number,so,tune the channel from the channel list,a scrolling definition for this channel shows up at the bottom,take note of SID in HEX.
PMT value is a little more difficult,but nonetheless is available in the stream,you have to ask a friend with a dreambox or so to look for that value in INFORMATION menu,for example (not the only method,a dvb card should also tell you)

Then you enter the key.
There is no more to it.

tx0

Registered
DSF2: Enter Plug-Ins menu on your azbox, press red button, then blue button on your remote, enter the URL http://server.az-box.co.uk/plug as the first one. Press "OK" and select plugin you want. Then Exit menu and check Plugins menu again.

watchit

Registered
Is there a way to get the "key" from the azbox ? I know there are tools to catch the stream... I dont have a dvb card or a dreambox

Cus2k

Registered
with all the latest Multicas, BISS and DCW are managed by file "new_biss.key"
you can edit by hand, or use the plugin TeChSatAZK

decoder Editor, only works for Key.bin files and so now does not work

hew

Registered
Fox Biss feeds in US

Can anybody tell me if the Azbox Ultra or Premium will get the US Fox network Biss feeds?
Thanks

dvlajkovic

It surely will. You just need to get hold of the BISS keys for US Fox network feeds and MultiCAS on OpenSAT FW or mgcamd_1.35a mipsel on E2 will open it up.

fcis7000e+

Registered
Hi,

Can you watch/clear ERI TV (30,5º E) with mgcamd 1.35a in AzboxHD with E2?

I can't watch this channel with E2, neither with Mgcamd nor with Cccam.

I'm using a SoftCam.Key with the correct BISS key (current valid key, which is clearing the channel in new_biss.key using Multicas with original firmware)

Any idea about what's wrong?

Thanks.