Problem with legal C+ card on Azbox prem

ileven

Registered
hi,

i am using the newcs and mgcamd plugins to watch C+ , but each few hour sometimes even each 30 min i see message " Encryped" and i am forced to restart Azbox. I have tried use MultiCas and unfortunately result was the same time to time famous message and restart to solve it. I know also that many people are having similar problems in Poland
Does somebody know where the problem is and how to fix it?

Thanks in Advance

kunter

Donating Member
try to change option
<carddetect>yes</carddetect> na <carddetect>no</carddetect>
in newcs.xml
i have got polsat legal card and after i have changed this line i can see that problem one or two time a day.
I'm using 0.9.2372 becouse this solution does not work with newest software.

good luck.

ileven

Registered
yes I tried play with "carddetect /no', but even so one time per day Tuner is giving message "Encoded" and I am forced to reboot device . How it can be that tuner for 1500pln is not able to handle legal C card even some tuner’s for 99pln are working without any issues.. Really I am disappointed and my patient is under limit ..
does somebody know what is the reason of this message ? hardware ,software or? Is it happening also on some other legal cards in different countries then Poland?

ileven

Registered
if so (bad drivers) solution is in opensat hands , they should release some update ( as they are doing for Germany Turkey etc..) Am i right ?

regards
Mariusz

valerica

Registered
Yes , that's corect . U hv 2 possibilities :
a)Wait 4 a new s/w release and hope ...
b)Send back the receiver & ask 4 refund (non-conformity with receiver specifications - EU rules) .

Cheers ,
Val .

kunter

Donating Member
Many users are using multicas for c+ and they say that is working fine. I had c+ on multicas(the newest) for few hours and was alright.You can try it.
regards
Adam

ileven

Registered
i've replaced newcs+mgcamd to multicas and problem disappeared , but i lost home sharing from Azbox to Optium :(. anyway its better to have working card on Azbox then nothing(encoded message each 1h ) on both tuners..

regards
Mariusz