How are keys updated?

userdemand

Registered
Hello,

I cannot quite understand how to update Keys using 'registration entries' downloaded file. I have a technomate 1500. What does the process involve? The TM loader is up and running, Null modem cable is set up, STB files are transfered with ease. Thanks for any assistance you may give.

ghulman

Registered
to be honest i dont know myself i need some information regarding your querey as well.

thank you

carney2008

Registered
Tm-5500

hi

followed your instructions, but my box just wont connect.

the loader sits there saying "connect your receiver"

do i need to use another loader? my box is a TM 5500

mxds02

Registered
would it be better to let the loader use automatic com port or select a com port yourself?

unknown

Registered
i just got a Serial Null Modem 25-Pin Female to 9-Pin Female how do i get it to work with.

satelliteman

Registered
Hi unknown

I useing USB Serial Adaptor. To connect your receiver from your PC.

By connect it to your receiver from your PC.

1, One end to RS-232C (DB-9) and other end to your PC by USB..

2, Now you need to find loader for your receiver (like 1500 super + or 1000)

HERE is a pic of my USB Serial Adaptor..

unknown

Registered
Hi unknown

I useing USB Serial Adaptor. To connect your receiver from your PC.

By connect it to your receiver from your PC.

1, One end to RS-232C (DB-9) and other end to your PC by USB..

2, Now you need to find loader for your receiver (like 1500 super + or 1000)

HERE is a pic of my USB Serial Adaptor..

Ok thx, I have Technomate 1000 D . But what other loaders is there other than "Darkman_TMLoader_187"

frogface

Registered
I have a tecnomate 1000d have loaded the latest darkman patch + softcam keys, unable to open any scramled channels..... using a communial sat system pointing at astra 19.2e
I'm located in the Canary Islands.
Any Ideas?

alunfennell

Registered
Only old Sofcan Keys fils Been released especially from A*sat websit (Darkman) at the moment, from what I am reading Darkman no longer makes the patches & and has passed ot over to Magic, Hope this helps people from wasting there time on patch that are out date.

if you are going to update a Softcam back up the one you are using first.

unknown

Registered
For some reason my computer doest regonzie that my receiver is connected anymore. You think it could be cos I upgraded it to a new firmware? Because I hardly use the cable.

Pambu

Registered
Plz, i need help,how i can get software or keys for ABsat on technomate, 1000,52000, 53000 ect..that i can view the french channel like:AB,rtl9,xxl,AB channel and Chasse&Peche