Help

mutipaska

Registered
Help me, how to patch my Technomate TM-5300+USB, is it best with the keys or through the usb. (how to do it both ways!Please!).

If i want to patch thruough usb, is there any way to back up the patch I already have, before I try a new patch.

thank you for all your help
Reply With Quote:cool:

Ben1

Registered
Tm Q&a

Thanks friend, I'm new to all this having just bought a TM receiver, but your Technomate Patch question message is just what I was looking for!

coxx21

Registered
Excellent FAQ

Thanks a lot for this excellent FAQ. I've just bought a Technomate box (3100D) and your guide was very usefull for starting using it :thum:

dillou

Registered
Last patch not working for t 5200 ?

Hello

I just patched my 5200d with usb but when I restarted it, nothing happened. I just get the unscrambled channels on TPS. I used patch # 137
What else do I have to try ?
Thank you
Dillou

Newimperial

Registered
Quick question

Quick question for you. I am using a Technomate 5200 USB box and an old SLY mesh type elliptical dish that my neighbour gave me. Using the latest patch I can usually get the BBC's, Fox Life, the two Eurosport's and lots of news channels ect. But there are lots of channels I can't get usually in consecutive order. Is it possible that the Sly dish and LNB is not picking up all the transponders from Hotbird. Also what compiler would you use to mess with the patches? I am just getting my head around C and would like to be able to write my own patches for some of the movie channels I can’t get now.
Thanks.

Newimperial.

drahcirk03

Registered
highly likely ur not getting all on h/bird. as a rough giyde there are over 1400channels .the sky dish is really only n e good for sky./

best110

Registered
Please help

I have TM 100 CI and already added latest Patch and Softkey but it only worked for few minutes then all chanel has been locked again!
I forced to downloaded patch and softkey every 10 minutes!!!
Hope you can help me
Thanks in advance

ADDER

Registered
You did not say what channels you are trying to View, If its TPS you must load TPS.bin Via TPS tab on loader 187

best110

Registered
Any chanel!
I can see these chanel such as France, XXL, Polsat Sport,....
for only 2-3 min then they stopped to show anything after 10min I can see again for only 2 min!!!
Hope you understand

ADDER

Registered
Its a new fix for TECHOMATE to view TPS.
You will find any TPS.bin around the forum or in Via section or DVB section