wondering should i buy AZbox or .... ?

Bu_Kandar83

Registered
hi all

i want to buy new HD-receiver but i'm wondering what is the best to buy ? QboxHD, AZboxHD OR Dreambox800HD ?

i like AZbox coz it's support 1080p but other just 1080i
i like Dreambox coz it has alot of groups that update the firmware (it's never be die)
i like Qbox coz a great company make it (Doulaps)

Questions :
- which is the best set for card-sharing ?
- which is the less set have bugs/problems ?
- what can i do it in dreambox that i can't in others ?
- ALL sets using Enigma 2,right ?

last ques where can i buy AZbox online with world wide shipment ? i live in KUWAIT <------- if you don't know where is it just google it :nana:

THAT ALL, THANKS

sheild64

Registered
the dm800 not bad / azbox there is 2 of them one has wlan the other not both run cccam but dm is with support azbox uk base could be problems like technomate has with s** best check out dm but make sure you get original as there are clones of dm 800 .
( now qbox hear you still have to buy the wifi for it this i been told but i could be wrong but you can ask about that on forum i will put in order the recivers 1 places goes to dm secound goes to azbox as heard it is very good but like i said it is put together here so could have problem qbox comes last of them as if you have to have the wifi diablo cam that another 150 so you are looking at 550-600 pounds where as dm is 399-430 pounds azbox is 309 pounds good luck m8 but remember there is clones of the dm800hd

quanwen

Registered
i have an azbox hd premium and a qbox hd. the azbox has more potential but is very unstable at the moment. qbox hd is a great box but the wireless card does cost extra (69 euros). at the moment the azbox is back in the cupboard and i use the qbox. dm800is expensive for what it is but well made and with good support. btw, the azbox is designed in portugal and built in korea not the uk.

Bu_Kandar83

Registered
thank you friends

but i don't care about WiFi, just take a look to my Questions please ...

need more advice Please ..

thank you again sheild64 and quanwen for helping

Mr X

Registered
Questions :
- which is the best set for card-sharing ?
- which is the less set have bugs/problems ?
- what can i do it in dreambox that i can't in others ?
- ALL sets using Enigma 2,right

1. DM
2. DM depending on which one
3. ?
4. No

where can i buy AZbox online with world wide shipment ?

Google it :D

The potential of the azbox should make it the very best in the world both for features and cost... but not today, as there are still software issues to be fixed.

Last edited:

sheild64

Registered
i have an azbox hd premium and a qbox hd. the azbox has more potential but is very unstable at the moment. qbox hd is a great box but the wireless card does cost extra (69 euros). at the moment the azbox is back in the cupboard and i use the qbox. dm800is expensive for what it is but well made and with good support. btw, the azbox is designed in portugal and built in korea not the uk.

thank sorry got that wrong about where it made yes the company is from portugal :thum:

piotrasd

Registered
Qbox HD have old and the most cheaper CPU on market STI7101 - actual new STB have 7109 and 71011. So for me first Die Qbox HD, and still have many problems with Enigma. Without Diablo on Board and LCD will be like other cheap reciver. Case is very big and we can`t mount HDD iside !!! this is very fun !! WiFi yes web can be add but i dont understand for what in Draft-N if can`t use full B/G standard :) (speed around 15-20mbps)