Nagra 3 real or fake ?

gogoman

Nagra 3 real or fake ?

I have a large queries,for some time appears on other board key for nagra 3 namely :

New encryption system nagra 3 open, tested at 100% in receivers:Dreambox,Edision,Ouralis3 & Clones.

Digital +

ID 7380
key 00
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 23-06-2009
key 01
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 23-06-2009
key 02
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 22-05-2009

all in the same format and appear to Tv Cabo and Polsat,maybe I was laughing at but we have tested in Terminator Hydra which is said to have emu nagra 3.What do you think?

sstylianou

Same old rubbish again just to get people's hopes up as always when the story is fake as usual personally if they have something worthwhile for us to know fine post it if not get a life for those who are wasting our time simple as that.

alunfennell

People need to understand that N3 is as secure as N*S and if opened or ever hacked providers or indeed Nagravision can swop the Rom been used to another....every provider has a different Rom making it even harder to open ........

Nagravision 3 will not be opened or hacked for a number of years... we are more likely to see something else been opened before that happens

ig0r

Administrator
I think if you will have 1 million dollars and you bay N3 algo...Then smb hack it :)

But no news now :)