New Patch/FW/Image: bug report/feedback here, please...

gorski

Registered
Not to write into the Patch Thread...

Usual installation via USB. Before that deleted all the sat channels and plugins. Then formatted he application area. Then Installed the new FW.

New stuff in there, it seems...

Must go to Network Setup and enable all sorts of servers, FTP, Telnet etc.

But!

Can't put the satellite channel's list using the editor. "Login" for ever... A bug?

FilleZilla can't connect - authentication error. Tried without the password, remembering the previous FW issue... No go. Bugs?!?

Total Commander hooked in. OK, here we go...

Put the 3 channel list files to DISK 2 - channels are there but no signal. I get into the settings and my setup settings for DiSEqC 1.1 are not there. Lost in the process. Can they be "remembered/saved" by the editor? Anyway, must do it manually, one by one. A bug?

Tried installing the OpenXCAS and couldn't find it at the link provided: http://azupd.com - you only get mwkeytest and BISS plugins there. Is that on purpose or a bug?

Must edit it into http://azboxworld.com -> only then do you get OpenXCAS - and OpenXCAS v. 2 [don't DL that one, apparently it's for developers].

DL-ed and installed OpenXCAS, then get out and reboot via remote's POWER button [press for 5 secs].

Go into Plugins -> OpenXCAS [by pressing OK on your remote] -> Manual Install [you do get all 5 links as azboxworld.com now!] -> install MultiCAS -> reboot.

Do the same to install NewCS -> reboot.

Also for MGcamd -> reboot.

Check that your MultiCAS is working by going to OpenXCAS -> OK -> Activation and Priority -> MultiCAS must not have # in front -> HOME on your remote -> TV -> find TV Globo on HotBird -> wait a bit... It ought to be AU [auoroll] = soon you will see the colours.

If not, then go back to Activ. & Prio. -> MultiCAS and restart it via the OK button. If not -> Reboot -> restart MultiCAS and wait on TV Globo. Hopefully you're now successful and you see the images... If not, find the key on the net [found one from March] and put it in via remote. I didn't work. I may have not waited long enough for the Autoroll to kick in... Is it a bug, i.e. unintentionally not AU?

You know what: I went into the MultiCAS folder and did the CHMOD 755 thing additionally. It was on 744 or something like that. That didn't work either... no big deal.

So, I checked the Ident and it was C0 01, key 00, so 00 and 10 need to be edited.

But look at this:

Nagra ID for Dreambox, Humax and others - ident C102
For TM, Echo 2300, Xcam and some others - ident C002

Must investigate further...

Hehe: actually, afer a while of struggling: one must put the key into GlobeCast, ID ident C001, not under TV Globo, which has the same Ident [although TV Globo has the places for 2 full keys, no just one like GlobeCast]. That's why it didn't work.

Find that one and put it there and it'll work. Strange. If they change the key to 01 we will not have the space to put it under GlobeCast - only 1 slot for key 00, not for 01!!!

I compared RedBull's SoftCam key file with other keys on the net and idents in the Nagra section on MultiCAS and found out the real cause, hehe... Is it a bug?

Never mind, I didn't know which Ident and under which name it goes, as so far it was AU, so I didn't really need to know...

For MGcamd you need to put the Autoroll and Softcam key files in your MGcamd folder. RedBull's work just fine... Give CHMOD to 755 for those, just in case. Also, put in your CS file [peer.cfg]. Reboot. Restart via remote. Get out -> TV GLOBO WORKING!!!! Thanx RedBull! In his file for MGcamd the ident is C102.

Sky IT working via CS part of MGcamd and working well! Stable! Nova, too! HRT is fine.

Anyway, I had enough. Must go to bed now, tomorrow is another day...

Then, install Incubus and Mbox. No more. Wating for better versions of all the rest. It was all a bit unstable previously, with too many of those...

Good night... or good morning, more like..
:eek:

gorski

Registered
After leaving it over night on Standby - on MGcamd which worked very well last night on HRT Plus [CS]

1) No picture. I think it's most probably an AZboxHD FW bug...

2) Restart via OK button -> no picture - FW of EMU bug?

3) Restart via a yellow button -> no picture

4) Restart by yellow, then OK and then immediately by OK + OK button again -> NO picture.

5) Reboot via remote [Power button for 5 secs] -> picture, finally...

There is a BUG in there somewhere!!! This should not happen!!!
smash.gif

=============================================

Drag and drop of my Mbox folder from my backup, made before the installation of new FW.

mbox_module -> CHMOD to 755.

Reboot. Activate Mbox, restart all the camds, then just Mbox -> no picture.

Reboot -> as in the above post -> whatever I did - no picture!!!

Reboot again -> again: whatever I did - no picture [mind, only 1 peer online but he has HRT as a local]!

Changed priority and deactivated Mbox, activated MGcamd -> no picture.

Reboot -> picture with MGcamd and working well.

This should be much different, much easier!!

============================================

From my Backup of EMUs I FTPed to OpenXCAS the IncubusCamd folder. No Autostart folder copied to OpenXCAS folder, mind!

Gave CHMOD to 755 to the module and sh files.

Reboot. Activate it and restart. No picture on Nova.

Reboot -> restart -> no picture.

The same but on HRT -> finally some images... but unstable. Died within seconds... Twice.

Reboot -> the picture comes and stays this time, much more stable.

C+NL works, too. Premiere, also. Nova now works, as well. IT is no go on my server but UK does work, surprisingly! And for a while, with minimal freezing!

But it takes too much prodding...

FW or EMUs?
confused.gif

===============================================

After rebooting the subtitles for South Slavic languages finally kicked in. So, the subs are finally sorted out properly. Although one has to reboot to get it, it seems...

HBO Adria, for instance, now has the subtitles as chosen, for instance [Cro or Serb]. It does remember the choice in Main Settings -> Language [for subs].

It still feels like they could actually test it properly before letting it out and doing the job properly, while they are at it!!!

Echhhh...