HD Vantage 0249. 02 software

ALAN 1

Registered
With new 0249.02 software no video on Multicanal only Audio. Changed back to 0249.01 now all ok. still can get KD on 23east and Digi tv 1west OK. Can not understand the reason for o249.02.:thum:

barret

Registered
Regarding 0249.02(BIS). I am not sure how these emu files come about but I need to thank the developers. You have managed to correct a major problem with the factory files released since 0221TO. 0249.02BIS is the closest the Vanatge has come to being able to play the high bit rate HD feeds in the US without a video or audio stutter. If you read this whatever you have done, if you could tweak it just a bit more the picture would finally be stutter free. You have taken it from a complete picture freeze and audio pop every second to a minor video stutter about 3 seconds. Vantage factory firmware will not play HD high bit rate files period. I don't know how you can fix something Vantage has been asked to do for a year now. I will be testing the new emu files in the hope that the stutter will finally be gone. Thanks again.