underworld how

Darkest

Registered
i have Q-ACTIVE 'EXPOSED 2' (07 February 09)in qbox everything working apart from underworld (conax),i have ftpd latest DATA to var/etc,is there anything else i should be doing,any help would be appreciated thank's

quanwen

Registered
sounds like you´re doing the right thing and i guess you´ve selected underworld as your cam. my only suggestion is to check whether the conax channels are still open with the latest data.bin file. they tend to go down quite quickly.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Canal+ Nordic, MTV Unlimited & Da Vinci Learning still fine here with latest data.bin (in Diablo Light)

Darkest

Registered
thanks for the replys lads,well ive been trying for over a fortnight now and nothing doing,that includes putting the latest data every time it changes and yes quanwen chaging cam to underworld,my main concern is do i have keys data in the right places,if any body knows any places to look or tips i would be gratefull thank's

Searcher

Registered
Hej
Try to turn off the QBOX with the power switch and on again after just a few seconds. That what I have to do to get my CNX to open after installing a new image.
You might have to try it more then one time if it don't help the first time.
Keys is in var/etc/

Darkest

Registered
Working now

Searcher
Thanks for the help. Persistance seems to be needed and I have had success.
Darkest:thum: