UFS910 always REBOOTS !

Master1909

Registered
Hi, sorry for my bad english !
I haved flashed the KF-750-Image to my UFS910, falshing finished without Problems, and the KF750-Image bootet correctly, I configuried the Software and I changed the Skin, for the Skin-Change i haved to Reboot the UFS910 ... so I did, scince this moment I can´t boot the UFS910, it starts booting, but when "Team Ducktales" is written in the Display, the UFS910 reboots, and then the same again ..
I´ve Tried to repair it with KCC3.1 and an Serial connection (Nullmodemcable)., but it wont work, in KCC3.1 only is written "Power on Receiver" ! =((

Can anybody help me , can I flash th UFS910 with an USB Stick ? The KF-Image still starts the booting , but everytime at the same moment it reboots, as I told above. I wish there is a Possibilty to repair the KF-Image or anything like that...

Thank You fpr you help !!

Master1909

Registered
something forgotten

of course i tried to flash the ufs910 with the "emegancy boot" Function, but it stopps while dislaying "emergancy boot".

You can answer in german if that would be easier for you ;-)

Thank you !

singhl

Registered
Try to reflash using the experts tab in KCC 3.2, use a cross over network cable and null modem cable to connect the box to your pc.

Switch off all firewalls, set your PC IP address to something like 192.168.1.100, set sub to 255.255.255.0 and set the box IP to 192.168.1.150 (ie the first 3 parts of IP need to be the same and the last part needs to be different), that will reflash the box and then you can start again.