samsung problem

FileHunter

Registered
i have a samsung dsr 9500 ci via and i have a problem. the problem is that when try to make in menu to search channels auto or manualy then the menu sohws he stops the search imself imedeadly and didnt find anything but the signal is always there and when i make delete all channels or make factory defaults then it works again some...time does anybody know what is causing this problem.?

thanx in advance.

k@lkov

Super VIP
Hello mate, my wife told me how you call me in MSN, Sorry i'm at work.
That is problem with channel list in your stb.
You must put other channel list in samsung from PC.

k@lkov

Super VIP
No mate, that will don't help him.
That is bug in samsung,
and i had that problem in few times.
And only can help new settings list.
I wass trying with the same list
[edit and remove some channels
and providers in editor],
but that doesn't help me.
So hi must put other channel list.

FileHunter

Registered
at the moment i have 2866 channels and 700 radio channels even when i delete some channels lets say a 1000 channels left and 0 radio channels then even then he cant find anything even when the signal is there. the menu says find 0 programs and 0 radio programs. so every time i have to make factory defaults do find new channels. is there any emu whats solves this kind of problem ....????

at k@lkov how do i do that step by step.?

thanx in advance

FileHunter

Registered
ok i will try.... but then do it doesent find anything even when the signal is there then i dont know what to do or maybe the recivers chip is getting old need a change .

k@lkov

Super VIP
at the moment i have 2866 channels and 700 radio channels even when i delete some channels lets say a 1000 channels left and 0 radio channels then even then he cant find anything even when the signal is there. the menu says find 0 programs and 0 radio programs. so every time i have to make factory defaults do find new channels. is there any emu whats solves this kind of problem ....????

at k@lkov how do i do that step by step.?

thanx in advance

Put new channel list in stb:
You can find here:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?p=334487#post334487

"How to" you can find here:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=79855