DVB-T probelm with avalon

moonbox

Registered
Currently trying latest avalon image, but seems that I'm not able to tune DVB-T channels.

First question is what should be the format of the file content. There is a file included in image, but listing sat transponders. With that format I'm not able to get anything useful to happen. When I use the format of terrestrial.xml instead I can get the thing to work just fine so that the correct Transponder is selected with good quality signal. Also the checkboxes for lock and sync are checked but the scan does not start, but instead it is still saying Waiting for tuner lock. Waited maybe 15 minutes but still nothing. Any hints?

moonbox

Registered
Problem solved. Something weird just happened when I first time tried the format included in default dvbt.xml Now after 20 different tries with most unusual setups tried the original method once more and worked just fine.. ?? Go figure..

rogntudju

Registered
Problem solved. Something weird just happened when I first time tried the format included in default dvbt.xml Now after 20 different tries with most unusual setups tried the original method once more and worked just fine.. ?? Go figure..

Could you please be more precise about how you solved your issue ?
which syntax did you use ? where are you living ? so users from same country can draw some help from you post...
Thanks in advance.

moonbox

Registered
Actually gave up avalon long time ago, but as far as I remember I did the DVB-T search just like instructed in qbox manual